Welcome all spammers!!!!!!!!11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spammers, you seem to enjoy our company, but that's understandable - we're a great bunch of people, with a problem we work on, but a great bunch nonetheless.

We're also extremely houseproud, and your posts clutter up the living room and the kitchen, so, here's a place for you to post.

It doesn't matter if your username contains no vowels, are all vowels or are good, home-grown Anglo-Saxon. We'll do our best to pronounce it properly.

We speak all languages - from Afrikaans to Zulu - with English, French, German Italian thrown in. We also know Spanish, Swahili, Sanskrit and Serbo-Croat.

We accept all alphabets: Roman preferred, but we'll make do with Cyrillic, Greek, beautiful Thai and Arabic.

We love shopping, so bring on your Nikes, your Louis Vuitton bags, your adult toys and hearing aids. Stick to legal products only, though, and remember we're sensitive to sweat shops. No booze though - I'm sure you'd understand.

So - post away here on this thread, and remember to wipe your feet at the door.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

:H:H
    I'll probably buy from them - with my new addiction to shopping :H

Comment

See guys, found you one sucker already, just waiting for your spammy posts!

Comment

Two

Comment

Love this!
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I'm waiting!
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

After all that trouble to clean the outhouse of the resident spiders they've done a runner.:H:H:H

Comment

They'll probably start posting here in a month or so - just like with the July 6 shout-out thread. It doesn't seem that we attracted the brightest bunch of spammers...

Comment

I'm afraid the title of this thread looks a bit too legit...perhaps you should entitle it "rvvn/horusequipamentos11vrs"! :H:H:H

Comment

Fennel, I don't speak Spam, that's why! Should have tried Google translate.

Comment

some new spammers are about. theyve left this thread alone though. so far.

Comment

You what really pisses me off about these spammers?... Their tenacity. When I tried to register for this site a month or so ago, I had the frickin' hardest time getting past that demented word scramble thing..I couldn't read any of those words right for at least a half dozen tries. I gave up the 1st day I tried and went drinking..I guess that's why I'm not selling Nikes…they “Just Do It” with more ease apparently.
                        “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

haha! thats so funny!

when i joined there was no capcha or whatever its called. its supposed to stop bots, so maybe these spammers are real live people....... nah.

Comment

LMAO: Thanks for the thread.

Dear Spammer: You certainly have our attention. I know that you know that what and how you post creates havoc on our site. I would ask why you do this and then I would follow up with obvious answers and then that would fuel you to try and create even more havoc.

Spammer - are you one of us? Are you a person that has damn near lost your life because of alcohol? Have/are you a member of this site and someone has pissed you off?
                            I almost suspect you may be qualified MWO-Want to be Free, -member?

Well Spammer, I thinking I am wasting my virtual ink. I have read here where some members are starting to purchase your advertised products and I am sure you are seeing the results.

Spammer -our white flag is out. Now what?

Comment

hurrah!

Comment

Working...
                              X