Roos in Octsober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post

Went to a very interesting business dinner last night with a guest speaker from Calabria region of Italy who talked about food security, waste and traditional methods of growing, preparation and cooking. She also holds weekend cooking workshops *eyes sparkle*

Oooh oooh ooohh
    do I want to go to one of her workshops?

Comment

Latest news from chez Rags.
      The roller door has gone bung.
      Call out fee is $150.00!

I am cooking Adam Liaw's balls for dinner tonight.
      That's all.
      Ooo roo.

Comment

Poor Adam.

Morning Raggstar!
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

And sorry, very good morning (well, it is for me) other Undies too, of course.

Rags, love Lee Child. At one stage in my book club we had a LC book-club-within-book-club going - a new LC got you a terqszilliion Brownie points.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
            Poor Adam.

Morning Raggstar!

He's OK... he has lots of them!

20141020_164412.jpg

Hiya Dreamy.
            Every time I see your avatar I want to give you a big hug...
            I'd even let you lick my face.... as long as you hadn't licked your bottom ...

Comment

Raggs, I'm a laydee - I don't lick my bottom!

Must put up a new avotart - Sweetest Puppy has grown so much. And has been spayed, although the avotart won't show that.

Comment

And sorry, very good morning (well, it is for me) other Undies too, of course.

Rags, love Lee Child. At one stage in my book club we had a LC book-club-within-book-club going - a new LC got you a terqszilliion Brownie points.
                I love Jack Reacher.
                And Neagley.
                I want to be Neagley, but a retired warrant officer instead of sergeant.
                I like Michael Connelly too, gee his characters are nasty at times.
                I even go on to google earth to see where all the roads in LA are that he mentions.
                Jim Caviezel is my idea of what Jack Reacher is like.

Jim Caviezel biography, images and filmography. Read and view everything you want to know not only about Jim Caviezel, but you can pick the celebrity of your choice.

Comment

What were they thinking when they cast Cruise as JR?

Never read Connelly - will have a look in the liberry.

Comment

What were they thinking when they cast Cruise as JR?

Never read Connelly - will have a look in the liberry.
                    He writes about 2 main characters.. the Lincoln lawyer, Mick Haller, and Harry Bosch a detective.
                    You probably want them both on your side.

You may also want to try Adam's balls... they have lovely texture and just melt in your mouth......

Meatballs are possibly Sweden's greatest culinary ambassador. Don't settle for pre-packaged shortcuts. Made from scratch with mashed potato, pressed cucumber and lingonberry jam, they are a wonder to behold.

Comment

From the recipe: "Do not wash the pan between batches." I'm sorry, but has anybody in the whole history of mankind ever done so? Thanks, had a great laugh over that. But the balls sound delicious, unwashed pans or not.

I've threatened the Army with Tchaikovsky if don't wake up soon. They turned over, and went back to their snoring.

Oh, and you can now buy wigs from the site...

Comment

Raggs, I'm a laydee - I don't lick my bottom!

Must put up a new avotart - Sweetest Puppy has grown so much. And has been spayed, although the avotart won't show that.
                        Tee hee.
                        I was in Seth Effrikka a few years ago. Stayed a few days in Capetown and drove to the Cape of Good Hope.
                        Loved tabletop mountain... the vegetation was so varied.
                        Want to go to Cape Leeuwin, Cape Horn and possibly Cape Canaveral.

Comment

From the recipe: "Do not wash the pan between batches." I'm sorry, but has anybody in the whole history of mankind ever done so?

Nup.

I've threatened the Army with Tchaikovsky if don't wake up soon. They turned over, and went back to their snoring.

Love him.
                          But Beethoven is king.
                          An angel sat on his shoulder when he composed.

Oh, and you can now buy wigs from the site...
                          Can you? I'll have to get out of the Undies drawer and have a look.

Comment

Do I spot a common theme there?

What about the southern/northern/eastern/western-most point of each continent? Could be a nice one for the bucket list.

Comment

Yes, :throb: the big B. And did Mozart even compose anything sad? Even his requiems have a sort of happiness to them.

Comment

Arvo all.

Bonza day. G'day Dreamy!

Also check out: http://youtu.be/lAOD3DfIT1IStarring in a humiliating 80s-style douche commercial is just one of the many things washed-up models Laura and Po...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X