Roos in Octsober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tap tap tap...is this thing on?

wow, having major dramas logging on had to make this psudo asp account for interum.

how goes everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by aspmann View Post

wow, having major dramas logging on had to make this psudo asp account for interum.

how goes everyone?
      Ah yes a few have had problems getting in....Reggie pretty much fell through the door swearing like a sailor....it was hilarious. How are you mate?

Morning Undies, very pleased to see the Classy one has managed her tough week without succumbing to the grog...I was going say "and maintained her balance"....hmmm

Anyway, gotta fly. Making lunch for the fellas at the Bowlo today.

Muchos smoochies to you all.
      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

I'm at the desk a wee bit later than normal. Had to do the shopping to stock the cupboards here. And, I have a suturing workshop this afternoon so had to get a carcass to stitch on.

Going for a cuppa and a piece of toast. I will avoid CAKE at all costs today.....

Here's a spesh hug Glassy - all that happening at once would be bloody unpleasant. So glad you're back!

Laters sweet cheeks!
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Aspy!!! Our mannnnn...how good it is to see you.:heartbeat:

Nicey I am on cake avoidance detail as of now...the Lamp is home and oozing green smoothies all over me...yikes...

Cakes **waving** and big smoochies back atcha

Comment

Back - was about to fall down and break my crown from lack of coffee/food....

So, ASPY is in da house!!! Woot wooooo.

Happsy - dwell not on hip size honey bunny. Plenty of time later on to sort - or not!! I bought some green vita stuff in a packet this morning. My stomach/poop shoot can't process vege much so I'm trying to get the vitamins from a diff source.

Thanks for the smoochies Cakes - ditto.

Tawny - did you wake up in darkness, with a start 8hrs after you dozed off under your tree?
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Folks - I'm in a fairly good mood today......yeeee haaaw!!!
              Mother Theresa

Comment

I like that post Nicey

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                  Morning cherubs!!! What's on for this awesome day?
                  For Mr Rags and I it's clean up the back a bit for our boarder,
                  then down to the park to practice our bowling and rolling, then
                  dinner at South on Albany for din din.

Glassy, have you been to the doctor yet?
                  You've had a bugger of a time lately.

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                    Hey check it out, 10 more meaningful posts and I hit the 10k!

x
                    Is number ten thousand going to be profound, deep and meaningful
                    or fanciful and frivolous?

Comment

ASPY!!!!
                      You were 2 days away from an sms from me to see if you were OK.
                      Good to see you.
                      How're things?

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                        Is number ten thousand going to be profound, deep and meaningful
                        or fanciful and frivolous?
                        Defo F&F

Comment

Originally posted by aspmann View Post

how goes everyone?
                          Aspy Junior!!!!:congratulatory:
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Steady up on the caffeine deprivement!
                            Can't have you falling off your animal print heels like I did!
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

im good guys, keeping my head above water as it were.
                              finnished round 1 qts tri at robina on saturday. finished beside my sister who did it too.
                              was a good day, we are all staying up at kawana for the next one in november.
                              I am hopping to do most of the 7 tri's in the series.

Comment

Hahahhaha Happs - I doubt your thighs are such, made me larf and larf but!!
                                Last edited by nicelife; October 23, 2014, 08:52 PM.
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X