No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you okay Kradle?not sure what they told you but i'm here for you love,Recs,so good to hear from you,i dunno why but i look forward to your posts alot,maybe it's the way you word things,Amy looked beautiful in the fb pic,i always imagine they feel so good after being groomed,Winslow tends to prance around like a gay dog at a dog show after he's been cleaned up,we laugh at him haha,well hubs would NOT get up so i took a walk,i was cruising along and this guy comes out of this ghetto apt complex with his pants saggin,walking all slow,i tried passing him but kinda ended up even with him so i turned around and went a different way,i've had some very strange things happen on my walks,especially when i used to go at 5 a.m andi was still dark,Vegas is too violent,but i guess all big cities are these days,well orf to shower and go grocery shopping,oh joy
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hi peeps
      just got some bread pudding out of the oven for the family thing later
      Beloved Mr Bear I enjoy your posts too. You are always so kind and thoughtful.And Amy looked lovely!! Yes, Pauly it must feel good to be washed and clean when you don't it every day. Be careful on your walks. Do you carry a phone and perhaps a taser or at least a stick?
      Not too much else to report.
      Kradle....did you talk with the therapist yesterday??
      And Dots, why is your avatar sad?? That makes me sad.
      Gonna lounge for a bit before heading out to he family function,
      Missing you fen, Zen, and K9 and Nursie.
      AB - loved the cake!!!
      I hope FT is ok!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

NO visitors at the open house. sigh.....
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Kradle, I'm still fairly new to this thread and not fully up to speed with everything that's happening with you yet, but I am sorry you're feeling down. Is it to do with matthieu's situation?

Pauly, thanks for your kind words. I agree with mama's thoughts about staying safe. A pepper spray or a personal alarm are other ideas to consider.

Enjoy the family function, beloved mrs bear. I hope they appreciate your bread pudding.

That's a shame no-one came to the open house dotts.

Comment

Hey all,Dots,sorry nobody showed up,that really sucks,it's a quiet day for us today,Louie's napping(lucky!)and we're watching"silence of the lambs"cooking chicken covered in pretzel shake and bake,smells good,gonna give Michelle her presents and cake here in a bit,actually she didn't want cake but a turtle brownie,it's usually what i have hubs bake for my b-day too,last nite i made her wings and bought a pepperoni and jalapeno pizza for her so we've just been kind of celebrating throughout the weekend i guess,where is everyone?

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I AM HOME !!! My suitcase isn't, but I am ....... Oh dear - daughters was there but mine is missing ..... oh well - I am sure it will turn up eventually - it had better !! I want my slippers !!!!

Will post again sometime when I know what time it is ... right now am totally messed up time wise. All I know is that I am tired. Midnight in my head, 6.00pm real time ....

Kradle - so sorry you are feeling down - I will be around for a while if you want to skype me.....

Everyone else - sorry, will reply to posts next time.

Hugs, Sun XXXX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Gah. I have been so busy with moving stuff. I can't go into all the details now, but it sucked.

Tonight is the first night I have had a break to post, and MWO still has overlapping text in spots, and seems so unwieldy.

Comment

Welcome home Sweet Sunshine! I feel like missed your whole trip!! I was going to skype you today but didn't think you'd be back...this week for sure...

Just blue you guys....yes, Recce matts situation does weigh on me. As he needs to stay another two months I am looking at a additional 5 thousand dollars...I don't have it...but I can't afford not to have it...

My counselor just pointed out the obvious ...I can't stay on bi polar mess and drink At All....sorry just won't work and he's been around long enough to know, I did tell me he was proud of me for continuing to fight and keep coming back for therapy ....

I also feel out of it here again...I don't know. mama got me thinking...so many people I got close to have vanished. I don't do well with that...
                  Anyway....
                  Congrats mama on the board of directors!! Go team! And sorry about Tucky...I still feel badly for her though I knew her departure was inevitable.

Dots I am so so sorry about the open house...can you rent again?? I know you'd rather eat pins but....
                  I miss k9 and Zenny...haven't seen them anywhere...sigh...

Ok back to homework before The Walking Dead...
                  Oh PS- Sedona was attacked by a goat tonight at a friends house...i am not kidding or exaggerating ...wish I was...I feel like the suckiest of moms......:sad:
                  On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                  *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Hi Pauly :heartbeat: I'm glad you changed your Avatar as well...made me worried about you. Hugs

Comment

"Dots I am so so sorry about the open house...can you rent again?? I know you'd rather eat pins but...." Kradle that made me laugh...and I needed that today. Realtor is going to send a mass mailing to some apartments that are close so that is next up.
                      Yes I would consider renting but would definitely change the lease and the rules....but yes I would rather eat pins....and needles..
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

:love:

Comment

Well, my case turned up last night at 10.00 - hubs was up although I was fast asleep - I have been awake since 3.00 (9.00 am in my head) so finally got up. Hate jet leg !

Kradle - so sorry about all the stuff you are going through - it must be so difficult for you. With Matt, with your meds and the AL, and Sedona being attacked by a goat - a friend of mine had one years ago and it was the most amazing guard goat! so I do understand about it attacking someone - you are NOT a bad mom !!! I think you are a really good mom - look at what you are doing for Matt for goodness sake! ......:goodjob: I think you are just going through a hard time right now ......

MB - I did miss the bit about Tucky being out of there - is she being fired ? Are you keeping the temp that you have while she was gone ? Sorry you missed your BC walk - but you must have needed the sleep!

Dottie - so sorry about the open house - what a bummer for you. I think you need to rent out again, using a realtor to do it for you. The time we rented out doing that we had no trouble at all. Yes, they charge but it was no problems for us that way....

Pauly I hate to say I have totally forgotten what your other avatar was - LOL. If hubs was awake why could you have not ridden the exercise bike ? That sounded a tad scary about that chap when you were walking - I think you were right to turn round and go another way. There are some odd sorts around these days.

Reccy, the Cadbury factory was great - very well done. One of those things that is worth doing ONCE. It was expensive but I got in as a senior (LOL) so I was pleased about that - it was good though and really interesting to see what goes into making chocolate - gives me a whole new respect for it !!!! They also gave you some freebies along the way ....

Glad that Amy's grooming turned out well - you will have to send me a pic of her seeing as I do not have FB. It was lovely to get home and see my dogs - I really missed them while I was away!

Liz - when do you leave for your cruise ? Or are you left already?

Fen - sorry that the move is being so stressful for you. It is way up there on the list of most stressful things in one's life !!

ABC - that cake is amazing - wow ! I don't think I have ever had a perogie ....will have to Google and see what they are.

Well, I think seeing as I am up I might go in to work for a couple of hours today.

Hugs to all, Sun XXX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Welcome home Sunshine!!! xoxoxo
                            Kradle - I, too, take some meds, and hubs and I had a long talk the other night. He went to a college reunion and several of his buddies are getting divorced b/c their wives have developed the deadly addiction of mixing pills and alcohol. Depression, anti anxiety, etc. It has really made me think. Bret says women are over prescribed (and I agree). That being said, we have some tough decisions to make, huh?
                            Tucky is not gone yet. She is out on maternity leave. But her absence has made me realize how disruptive and unpleasant she is and how miserable she was making me. We have decided she will be dismissed at some point.
                            Fen, get some rest and catch us up.
                            I have to jump in the shower and head out.
                            Wreccie - see if you can get Zen to come back to us.
                            Maybe K9 will show up too.
                            The family cook out was fun and I had some beers. It got of depressing as we started talking all the family members we have lost.
                            HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU TODAY NURSIE!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hello everyone......

So much that I want to reply to but I have to get ready for work....

Sunni - welcome home!!!! Glad that you finally got your bag.

Mama - I have been thinking a lot about my meds. I am actually going to talk to my doctor next month. I want to start tapering off a bit and I want her to work with me. My psychiatrist just keeps pushing them at me and won't discuss it.

Pauly - I'm glad that you had a good weekend celebrating Michelle's birthday. That was scary about your walk though.

Reccie - I agree with everyone else. I love your posts.

Fen - I'm so sorry that this has been such a stressful time for you. I've been thinking about you so much!

Nursie - thinking of you!!!!!!! Sending you lots of positive thoughts.

Kradle - I'm sorry for everything going on with you right now. ((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Cowboy - loved that cake. How wonderful.

Liz - how are you doing?

Dottie - sorry about nobody coming to the open house.

I know that I'm missing people and I'm sorry. I was trying to type here and hubby came in and sat down and started talking. So, i have lost my train of thought. Anyway - thinking of you all.

Have a fantastic day everyone!!!!!
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey all,hey that old man avatar was da bomb! you guys are just jealous haha,i have to admit that i've drank on anti-anxiety meds a grip load of times,also when i was on zoloft years ago i drank steadily on it,basically drank to overcome the s.e's i was having on it which led to some strange behaviors,impulsiveness like gambling,cheating,self harm,just plain craziness! al and meds defo do not mix i don't care what it is,weekend went by too dang fast but i'm hoping this week at work is busier than last week i get anxiety sitting up there and not staying busy,Kell wants to look for another job,those girls she works with are mean to her,i told her they're just jealous cuz she's good at what she does and the customers like her(plus she's a beauty)f-them,women are too competetive,especially in the workplace and especially hairdressers,we're all sorta arrogant and bitchy,it comes from dealing with the public and also being praised over and over,it kind of goes to your head,jeez now i sound conceited haha,i'm not it's just my observation since i started this line of work in 1995,i don't let anything go to my head anymore,just trying to let Kell know that's just how this job is,well hello to everybody,off to get Brady up,Mama text Niner

Comment

Working...
                                X