No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I texted Zen and she responded that she is fine and misses all of us. She is keeping her distance for a while....
    I am worried about Nursie.....
    back to work....just ate a roast chicken lunch that a resident made...
    Oldest son is using Clementine a lot at night for homework and I hate posting from my phone, but I am only a phone call away if anyone needs me
    Love,
    The Stepper Stalker ....... (just being silly)
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Raining here again and getting cooler. Leaves are turning and fall is here. I like fall but not winter.
      Went to the gym and I feel better now..didn't want to go but we did....trainer and I have different points of view regarding diet. He wanted a food log then proceeded to call out all the carbs...well yes the veggies and beans are carbs but I don't eat meat....ugh..so he dropped it..I am 60 and if I stay a size 14 forever I don't care....I am at the gym to get stronger and more flexible but weight just isn't as important any more...kind of freeing and liberating....so he can just stuff a sock in it and train me to pump some iron...HA!!
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Mama - love you lots. I'm glad that you are a stalker. :heartwings:

Dottie - I'm with you about just getting more energy/muscles. I'm never going to be a size 5 again. Oh my gosh - I would be grateful to be a 14. :congratulatory:

So - I stayed home from work today.....can I admit that I just had enough??? But, I'm fighting this catch in my back and want to be sure that I can walk on Saturday. Yesterday, I spent quite a bit of time limping around because it had grabbed me. So, I have had a wonderful day chilling.....maybe, I needed this?????
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi my people...dipping my toe here...trying a smiley:welldone:

Haven't read back..figuring that out. Saw mamas post about Zenny..I don't understand...

Good job on the gym Dots!! I need to file your led!
          Nora, welcome home ..you deserve it ..hugs

Off now to give thank you letters to the girls sponsors...
          I'm not drinking but I really want to. I think I need to get back on my supp routine.

Love you all. Hope this posts!
          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Good Morning!
            off to get ready for work
            I am not sure I am going to be here for a bit. I get tired of getting close to people and watching them disappear. Iget tired of the fighting between threads. I resent texting and calling and reaching out and being ignored.
            ok...grumpy butt vent over, but I have been wanting to say this for a few days now.

Comment

Dixie just clawed her way up to her boob shelf again.....

Comment

Okay ....MB I do know how you feel but like me you will get over it and be here ....yes it took me a long time to come back ....but you just need to let it go...... Love you !!!

Love and hugs, Sun xxxx
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

MB ....I have PM'd you. As it doesn't pop up the way it used to, thought I had better tell you ....LOL
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning all,
                    mama we are here and you are NOT allowed to leave....I am not much of a text person. I have a smart phone but those itty bitty keys are a pain...both threads are very quiet and I am not liking that but will continue to post and hope folks come back.
                    Off to get my echo cardiogram then lunch out. Need to take dad a new belt. His is lost somehow....but this place really does not lose things like the last one...
                    Hang in there folks it will get better I just know it..
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I am here........:cuss:
                      I am a big baby...................

Comment

Well move over Mama cause I'm a big baby right there with you!! I feel a bit differently though as I want to take breaks because it feel utterly unable to keep up...I have to keep remembering that no matter what my life is soooooo much better since finding MWO and all of you...ok...sappy stuff over...
                        Treadmill ing dots!
                        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

I'm baaaack
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi all,
                            Got all my errands done. I am tired..wont get results of cardiogram until Monday probably. Boohiss on that..
                            Need food...back later.
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Whatcha eat Dots?nice how they make you wait til Monday for the results,doctors! boohiss as you say,where is everybody?i looked at fitbits but there are alot of different ones,which is good for a newbie who's technology challenged?i'm making chef boy rd pizza out of a box,oh my lovely crap diet,back later
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'm here. Trying to navigate on I phone. Sorry about earlier hissy fit. All is well in mama land

Comment

Working...
                                X