No announcement yet.

Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, Satzy if my dreams are telling me to do half the things I've dreamt...I'd be arrested...

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
      Spooky
      Brig - was watching a guy just today on telly..
      Your dreams are your sub conscious telling / warning you to do something.
      We decide the theme, the cast ,the lot - we direct the whole thing.
      We should never ignore them.
      Wow! Looks like I've got a couple of people to put a contract out on!
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

T'was fascinating but he was only on for a few mins.
        Would love to have heard more.

Off to read about Happs and the 5-HTP / dreams connection

Comment

Hmmmm .... my request to Mr B for some happy Saturday morning music has resulted in some strange choices. His suggestion that we digitise all our music and CDs when removed to Sydney has not had a satisfactory outcome as a the control centre is on his computer, and
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

and......?
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Bridgey I have ridiculously frustrating recurring dreams too. Things like I'm running and running but can never get to my destination. Or trying to explain something, but the person I'm talking to won't believe me. I don't want to think too closely about what that means.

In better news, I just put in an application form to volunteer at the Rio Paralympics.

Comment

Oh my gosh - I have been having nightmares for a couple of weeks now! Night before last was a dream about my Mom & Dad. (Dad passed away 1-1/2 years ago) Dad was trying to take care of Mom and her Alzheimer's was really acting up. Then, it morphed into a dream about my Aunt that passed away 2 months after my Dad. Then last night I had a dream about my other Aunt & my Uncle who have both passed away. Very strange, unsettling dreams.:uncomfortableness:
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                  Bridgey I have ridiculously frustrating recurring dreams too. Things like I'm running and running but can never get to my destination. Or trying to explain something, but the person I'm talking to won't believe me. I don't want to think too closely about what that means.

In better news, I just put in an application form to volunteer at the Rio Paralympics.
                  That's the kind of thing yes. I'm always travelling. Dream is always set in an airport/train station/boat/ferry that I know overseas. I always know exactly which country I'm in.
                  The amount of times my frigging passport/tickets/luggage has gone missing is just DOING MY FREAKING HEAD IN!!!!!lease:
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello Nora!

You know I'm going to contact my nearest Indian reservation and get them to knock up enough dream catchers for the entire thread-Undies and Ovaries.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

whoops!!! I was about to say "this situation has got to change!" But I got into action instead, and made him show me how to control it from my computer, and I've been playing my music for the last hour!!!

He's gone out for a run and I've turned it up quite loud :welldone:
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                        That's the kind of thing yes. I'm always travelling. Dream is always set in an airport/train station/boat/ferry that I know overseas. I always know exactly which country I'm in.
                        The amount of times my frigging passport/tickets/luggage has gone missing is just DOING MY FREAKING HEAD IN!!!!!lease:
                        I'd better not tell you about my experience with the Chilean Feds when I was apparently sent through the wrong door at Santiago Airport then. Or the fact that I couldn't collect my luggage to have it put on my next flight without "emigrating" to Chile. You'd be having nightmares for weeks!

Comment

Morning Reginald and Undies still to come,

I hear the Banana benders are in for a shocker today - apparently 42C. Keep cool, peeps. We're only expecting 19C down here.

Comment

Yep, we're battening down the hatches already...just worried about the chooks. If I have to bring them into the house I will.

Throb you a Reg x

Comment

Haha! That was thanks for the previous comment not the last one!!! Bloody phone

Comment

Not a Samsung....I've been Jobbed...

No, up now...and fired up the laptop to check in on stuff. Are you sailing today Reg?

And what's everyone else up to? did I mention the lovely JC sent me a gift of a little knitted bear? he arrived last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X