No announcement yet.

Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fennel - my nephew just rode (motorbike) Australia on a charity gig. Photos of their approach to Uluru were incredible. It is one of the places I want to go while I am enjoying Australia's hopsitality, but I think it needs to be visited with a deep sense of respect and amazement ..... like stone circles, Egytian pyamids, Cappacdocia etc etc While you are visitng, got to WA and the Kimberley - it will blow you away with how beautiful it is!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by nicelife View Post
      Wow G Man...... I'd forgotten about that post. Thanks for the reminder! Never, ever going back.......
      Thanks G and Nicey. I've just finished my last anatabuse prescription and feeling a bit vulnerable. Will stick close to here for a while I think.
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
        Good. Throb your minder and glad you have one.

I have not made my 10,000 steps on my Fitbit once this month :-(
        MISSY!!!!

10,000 steps is actually harder than you think. I liken it to doing 'programmed' exercise every day. For me it was always a solid hour of walking, either around the usual route or on the trusted tready. I've been lucky to get 1,000 steps on mine for the last few weeks too. Here's to a reset and off we go!!

Cake making plan still in place? I had decided to start mine on the weekend, but it's going to be hot, hot, hot so I may have a rethink.
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
          Noicey. Remember this top post?

Hi :) It seems like it is fairly easy to find posts about getting free of alcohol and how to keep it going. But I'm wondering about what happens that leads to relapse. I see people coming to MWO after fairly to very long periods of sobriety but I don't know their back stories and don't really know where to find them in the MWO

Fennel, cool plan re hiking, though not on Ayers rock. The Rock changes colour, as does the desert sky as the sun goes down. You'll love it.
          I hear you, Mr. G. Verboten. I am a respectful skwerl and will keep my four paws off of Uluru. :heartbeat:

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
            Fennel - my nephew just rode (motorbike) Australia on a charity gig. Photos of their approach to Uluru were incredible. It is one of the places I want to go while I am enjoying Australia's hopsitality, but I think it needs to be visited with a deep sense of respect and amazement ..... like stone circles, Egytian pyamids, Cappacdocia etc etc While you are visitng, got to WA and the Kimberley - it will blow you away with how beautiful it is!!
            Miss B, I cannot wait to get to OZ. If it is half as beautiful as New Zealand, I will be thrilled. So far, N.Z. has been the trip with the most natural beauty. Mrs. Fen and I spent three weeks there during the summer holidays in 2006. :heartbeat:

Comment

Would any of you like to be fitbit friends with me? Send me your info via pm. I have been doing fitbit for the last three years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                Sorry Fen - x-post! Yes, it does indeed look like a roo
                Oh, goodness! With this new format, I completely missed your posts, Tawny. I am happy to see you are out and about.

Comment

Originally posted by fennel View Post
                  Would any of you like to be fitbit friends with me? Send me your info via pm. I have been doing fitbit for the last three years or so.

If Santa brings me one I'll take you up on that.
                  Man, that would keep you honest, wouldn't it?
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                    If Santa brings me one I'll take you up on that.
                    Man, that would keep you honest, wouldn't it?
                    Be careful what you wish for! :eek-new:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by nicelife View Post
                      You know, the last few weeks I've really, really wanted to drink. I haven't of course but came close more than once. Love both your comments today Bridge and Mr G. Being sober is such a blessing and I so deserve NOT to drink.

SHALOM!!

I've had my moments last few weeks too, Nicey.
                      Know exactly what it was. Fixed. Over.
                      But you just can't turn your back, can you?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                        Be careful what you wish for! :eek-new:
                        Was just about to make a saucy comment re: your Movember photo.......PECKS OR WHAT????:welldone:
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                          Was just about to make a saucy comment re: your Movember photo.......PECKS OR WHAT????:welldone:
                          Been wondering how i could give you a smile for xmas......

Just call me "the body" baby!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I'm hot!!!

The hot weather never used to worry me that much. I'm over summer already!

Bridge - never turn your back. Trust in the gods but always tie your camels!!

Sweet, sweaty dreams lovely peeps!
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Happy Friday you lovely people!

Rags would be in Brizzie by now.

How goes it Tawny?

It's already hot here and a scorcher is predicted. Heating up daily it seems. I slept like a hairy goat. Was trying to doze off and sleep in until lunch time but my goodie two shoes alter ego kept me awake and here I am at the desk of all power doing my thang!! Kind of good but, cos I'll go home early.

How's school Bridge?

Have a fantabulous day. Be cool, be gracious, be AWESOME!!!
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning All.
                                Must rush off for a meeting.
                                Very tired and scratchy after a late night call from the boy to come and pick him up. Discovered him looking after a 15 year old lad who had just drunk half a bottle of vodka straight and was passed out in a park. (directly under the 'No alcohol in the park' sign)

I love my boy for staying with this kid and being compassionate about it.

But now I am in an evil mood.
                                And I hate this heat.

Froglette I only just noticed that you had checked in. What a disgrace that nobody sorted you out with some pain relief. I wonder if there is a radio doctor in your area who could visit and oblige. Makes me feel like removing one of that surgeon's balls and leaving him with kids nurophen to cope with it.

Have a great time in Brisbane Rags. Run from air conditioned venue to air conditioned venue........
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X