Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rags View Post

Happs, that menu looks divine.
    I'll have steamed scallop & ginger wontons followed by crispy five spiced pork belly (for which I will pay dearly about 3 hours later) .
    Where's the dessert menu???
    Wow! A Goldwing. Vey flash. Does it have an airbag?

Yes. The Lamp. I'm riding pillion.

Now, I'll have to find the dessert menu, but I fancy an ice-cream and a walk on the beach. Although, I think we have a golf buggy to ride around in.

Lovely area around Mt Crosby etc Rags, just a lot hot and not much in the way of eateries etc. Maybe when they get better roads in and out it will change though? it is green though when it rains, it looks beautiful.

I was having radiation today and one of the guys running the show was playing Bob Marley in the background. What a bloody big difference it made to the whole sitch. I walked out with a smile, it was awesome.

Like Mr G says, take it easy out there. Are the crocs off yet Frog?
    Last edited by myhappyplace; November 25, 2014, 11:01 PM.

Comment

You might like this Missy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        G that is amazing!! ( and something to aspire to!!) I have been neglecting my uke of late, but it is the time of year when sitting on the deck of an evening and strumming a few tunes is a lovely way to pass the time!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
          yes. The lamp. I'm riding pillion.
          lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
            Had a lovely Thai lunch with Glassy. Two teddies came as well, and had a lovely time.
            I ordered an iced coffee and they obligingly had the cafe next door make it for me.
            Are you going to tell them what the Teddies did that was a bit naughty Raggsy?

Yes. The Lamp. I'm riding pillion.
            SNORT! You're awful, Muriel!

Missy - I'm glad to hear things are working out, but I must have missed something. I thought the last news was that you'd had funding for something relatively long term. Did something change or have I lost the plot?

Tawny - how are you feeling now?
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

How did the Blunny experience go, Froglette dear?
              Perhaps you could soften up the leather on em with some of that extant yoghurt of Missy's?

Ladies, gents, I am officially over big school. Had a gutful. Worked out today that I have studied a total of 10 years (post grad) in my life. Time to hang up the USB methinks.

I shall wearily read back.......
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Did they send you home Jonesy, or did you just take what you need and leave the rest?

Hope all are safe and sound.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                  Did they send you home Jonesy, or did you just take what you need and leave the rest?

Hope all are safe and sound.
                  No, not that bad Mr G. Just finishing up some really boring shit:happy2:

I think my signature word for 2015 will be 'simplify'
                  What's yours? Don't say 'root'
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post

Mines going to be a two worder "simple root"....

Comment

As in - not complex...

Comment

Mines going to be a two worder "simple root"....
                        I think it's going to 'pillion root'...otherwise known as 'bitch seat':victorious:
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I think it's going to 'pillion root'...otherwise known as 'bitch seat':victorious:
                          :thanks: :egad: clear your pm box...

Comment

:thanks: :egad: clear your pm box...
                            Oh shite, not again....clearing....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh shite, not again....clearing....
                              Price of popularity...I've gotta go, I'll be back...see? Motorbike = Arnie impression...

Be good chickies...

Comment

Speaking of root, I wonder if NRNR might apply to the Happster's now!

But you've got me thinking re sig for 2015. I like yours....'Simplify'. It's quite sheik and stylin'. I still like my one....get outside eeedgit, there are miracles waitin etc......that will likely apply next year too.

Comment

Working...
                                X