Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies in November

Couldn't think of a fab name for the thread but here we go!
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

YAY! thank you lovely nicey one!
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning all!

It was 27 degrees at 7am this morning!!! Was going to go for a bike ride, but as it is due to hit 34 I think Ill give it a miss.

Anyone feel like a 10,000 step challenge this month? Even if you don't, do you mind if I bore ou daily with my step totals??lease:
      Last edited by Miss Behaving; October 31, 2014, 06:45 PM.
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning all! Missy I am in - just have to find something to measure it in. I reckon I'm lucky to do 100 steps, so look out...and yes, its a hotty here today already.

Pup being picked up from the vets this afternoon. Kerching...

Comment

I'll join you Missy. I need to get my glassy, classy, sassy ass moving!

I decided this morning that I don't like my house any more, so I'm going out to look for a new one.

Comment

Happy, I got one of these https://www.fitbit.com/au/store

As well as measuring steps, you can input info about BP, weight, food intake, other activities etc etc

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hello down there Undies. Missy, I really enjoyed The Hundred-Foot Journey!
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

hello Techie!! Is that the movie with Helen Mirren in it? I've been meaning to see that for ages!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Me too Missy. Keep booking a time and then falling asleep.

OK, I'll work on finding something today. I could have a pedometer that dropped out of a cornflake box somewhere, the FB could be a bit too complex for my brain at the moment.

Comment

And hello Techie!!!

Comment

Hello everyboddee!
                      How many months do I get to complete my 10,000 steps?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                        Hello everyboddee!
                        How many months do I get to complete my 10,000 steps?
                        0.0031 I think, except hang on it's November so maybe 0.0030 ish. Or something.

Comment

Fusk. I just watched the little Paris kitchen thingy and now I feel terrible. This morning I went out looking for a new place to live because my kitchen is too small and now I realise I'm just actually a really crap cook.
                          Last edited by Glass Half Empty; November 1, 2014, 04:19 AM.

Comment

OK - so obviously I can't cook so I haven't tried these, but O M G - tangerine and cookie?

Please goddess, let one of my friends make these and share them with me.

EDIT: OI - Raggsy - you listening?

Comment

I got another fitbit on Wednesday, my personal goal is also 10k a day. I haven't done it yet. This is my third fitbit, it really helps me to keep track.

Comment

Working...
                              X