No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - November 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, Niner...and I am filled with dread. I just had team meeting to prep for her return.....
    K9 - maybe you could volunteer at a shelter??? You love animal so much.....
    whatcha' reading?
    I am watching Season 4 of Sons (Tara just got kidnapped and had her hand smashed) and reading John Grisham's new book...can't think of the name...
    where is Fenny??
    Pauly.....weren't my babies cute?? My husband is solid grey now...I call him the Silver Fox. Have you talked to Bobbi??
    Clay's girlfriend, Trina, lost her 86 year old grandmother and spent 30 minutes curled up with last night crying......she is so sweet and much closer to me than her mom...
    Hey Nora....you ok sweetie?
    better text Nursie......I have been checking on her every few days...and I need to text Zen...
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am such a dork that Shawana and I are listening to Disney songs on Pandora......it's actually pretty fun...The Lion King, The Little Mermaid. Alladin....there's some great music....

Comment

Well - if you are a dork, then so am I!!! Remember I went to Disney on Ice last year.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

yes...no Mary Poppins songs yet:heartbeat: ......songs from Frozen......gag

Comment

Mama - I am reading "Red Leaves"....can't remember the author but he's written many other books, I got it at the Library book sale a few weeks ago. It's about a 14 year old boy that babysits an 8 year old girl and she goes missing...

I will finish up Season 6 of SOA tonight, then I may look for that "midwives" show y'all were talking about, I have seen ads for it on Netflix. I still have all the Downton Abbeys but honestly I can't even remember where I left off...I guess my main goal should be trying to stay up past 7:30...LOL. I feel a bit of a sore throat coming on (uh oh) and I SWEAR I fell asleep at my desk today...everyone was in a meeting and it was so quiet....my head did one of those jerk things and I realized I had actually fallen asleep. LOL

Sorry about 'Tucky coming back....I'm sure it won't be for long. Who does she have lined up for daycare?
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

OKAY....so 4 firemen just came in to tour the facility and I swear one of them looks like my beloved Joaquin :heartbeat: He's probably all of 23 years old....time for the Cougar to come out. LOL

Comment

Afternoon all,
                Central FL today in the 50's and possible low 40's tonight... yikes.
                Found out today that my previous employer gave me a less then stellar recommendation to this new one, and that just pisses me off. I need
                to look into legal side as to how I can obtain a copy of this letter.
                Anyway hope everyone stay's warm.
                FT
                AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

That sucks FT,i don't think my fitbit wull work with this phonetime for an upgrade anyways,ugh,can't believe some dumb b**ch is marrying Charles xManson! she's young too,idiot,watching TMZ live and it just came on,such weirdos in this world
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

that stinks FT!!
                    I know Pauly, she's 23 I think.
                    K9, I've thought about watching "Lost" on Netflix.....never saw it
                    I dug through my closet to find some sweats....it's cold here
                    oh yeah.....shrimp alfredo in the oven
                    Tucky's baby daddy is watching the baby...we'll see how long that lasts. I got the team together and told them tomorrow was a new day and everyone had to be on their best behavior.....they got the message.......ugh

Comment

I started watching "Lost" Mama, but I got tired of it after about episode 105....it never seems to end....

Comment

It is so cold out the dogs dont want to go out either....bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr
                        FT that is not right..hope u can get a copy to see what they said but you did get the job so maybe they took it in the manner it was given as in BS?????
                        Gym tomorrow and I need it.
                        This time of year just gets to me and I must keep going to the gym to keep my mind and body busy....
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Thanks guys, yes I did get the job but it still would be nice to see it and see if I have grounds for defamation of character.
                          But not going to worry about it as it again confirms who they are.
                          Going under the covers soon as its cold and going to hook up with a book and then up again in am (5am) for my treadmill routine,
                          feeling better and better and thank you all for wonderful support.
                          Hope you are all doing well.
                          FT
                          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Just a quick check in before work. Happy hump day.

Comment

So sorry - no time to post properly - do not usually work today but am going in for a few hours to help out .... have a great day everyone - I will be back later and post properly ! we have a veritable heat wave here this morning - temps are 26 !!!!
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey all,K9, i had a firemen encounter yesterday at work,i had to run to the store and they were in shopping,i kept staring at one,then he looked at me and i quickly pretended to read a magazine,hot guys make me nervous haha,plus he was young too,so not in the mood for work! it was slow yesterday defo do not need that this time of yearugh,i'm still half asleep,will check in later,and i think these pants i just bought are gonna feel too tight later,need to change,later gators
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X