Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week in the Army: uniforms on, shoes shined

Morning all!

That housing complex is not for me. Suppose they save a lot on clothing, though.

Lovely day here - no wind!!!!!!

Have a great Monday, everybody. No blue in the crayon box.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Morning Army
    WFH today:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
      Morning Army
      WFH today:yay:
      Nice one, Satzyguin - make the most of it. Are you (un)dressed for the occasion?

Mess of a house here too, Molly. Wish I had children to blame the mess on. Sweetest Puppy's been walked, newspapers read, so no excuses: quick tidy and then work-work, I guess.

Comment

Molly, if they laugh, they can do it themselves. For how long will J be home? Was going to say that housekeeping is not a skill but a chore. But maybe it is a skill - one I don't have, and really really really don't feel like adding to my repertoire.

Comment

Morning army its cold and crisp here alright. I agree Dreamy housekeeping and cleaning is a chore rather than a skill which I don't have either so I don't have a regular routine just a bit as needs be. I can blame some of it on the cats lol.

Comment

It will be lovely to have Jilly and bf home for some of the holidays but 2 cities in 2 days? That would be too tiring even for me. Off to get coffee first of the day.

Comment

She'll have a ball.
              Daddy's little girl home - you'll be relegated to the ha'penny place for 3 weeks
              Last edited by satz123; November 24, 2014, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                well they are flitting into London for the big night and then it'll be 3 days in Munich so they'll be fine --- and they are young --- nothin is insurmountable ---- we thought we'd travelled to the moon and back when we did a wee trip to Montreal and Quebec and stuff -- jesus -- to the Canadians it was only a little circle -- so distance and travel is nothing to them...... unlike us on our little island!!
                Jazus -a trip to Liffey Valley Shopping Centre is a trek involving flask & hang sangwitches :harhar:

Comment

morning. what housing?

woke up at 9.20. must have needed it, i slept right through.

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoooo, Mollymoooo, Foxxxyloxxxy, Roxxxy, Satzuma

I have a food hangover.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning roxy. woke up about 8am here usually its earlier guess I needed it. The housing complex is something I posted on last nights tread. Its in the states some where sunny and its for nudists only. Just saw on tv last night and they even have a gym where u work out naked. I thought it was a bit funny and strange give me clothes any day lol. Would not be for me either.

Comment

ah right, that was something shown on gogglebox too. americans can be odd sometimes.

Comment

Went back and got the post from last week.........

Originally posted by foxybabe View Post
                          Thanks jc bit tired myself. Just watching this programme on Sky called buying naked. its a housing complex some place in the states where everyone lives and does everything bollock naked lol. Jeepers its a bit weird and don't normaly watch a lot of stuff on sky but a naked housing living complex Ok they don't show a lot of the intimate areas of the body but it even a naked gym health spa and one woman says she can live without clothes and loves being a naturist but can't live without designer shoes. Cheered me up a bit. Weird wild or what lol. Never saw anything like it. Wouldn't work here with the climate we have plus I prefer to be clothed lol. Nudism is not for me or guess most of us. Oh and most have beautiful bodies being its a usa naturist location. Bollock naked me ass lol.
                          I saw some of that..............bizarre.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I also saw some of it on goggle box which I just started watching. I sometimes get food hangovers if I eat too much chocolate or sugery foods.

Comment

That must be where I saw it....

I think it was the whole box of Maltesers that finished me off.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X