• Time
  • Show
Clear All

K9 that would be great and we would want to hear ALL about it.....LOL
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Oh Dots - I have never tried the hanging from the ceiling......guess that I better look into that.

Mama - feel better! I am so glad that you went to the Doctor.

K9 - you better get a boyfriend so I can live vicariously thru you. ROTFL

Hello to everyone - I have overdrawn and have been going crazy all day. Finally managed to juggle everything so that I am covered. Just so tired of this. Oh well - this is nothing in the grand scheme of things and I'm sorry for whining. I know people that are going thru awful things at the moment. Someone with a sister about to die. Someone else that had to be there while her daughter-in-law gave birth at 6 months to the baby because of a terrible condition. Had to go thru all of that knowing that the baby was dead. So, I have nothing to complain about and everything to be grateful for.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I meant hanging from the chandelier but that part didn't make it to the post.....but u get it....hahahahaha...Ok I am being naughty...but this place has been way too quiet....sorry K9 for using you as an excuse to be naughty.....:sohappy:
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

K9 is this the guy who was stalking you awhile back??? I hear you getting back on track sweet woman. You are not alone:heartbeat:

Dots I love your suggestions!! But I'm with you on the junk food and crap, I'm to fat these days to hang from anything except a couch cushion.....

Nora, please don't compare your challenges to others. Your psi and struggle is just as unique and important as the other people you described...just say in' ...

Shot about to run out of battery so more to say but...pressing the post button!!
          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

slept like a log......
            feeling very hopeful about this med change
            Nora - money is so flipping stressfull...I know where you are coming from.
            And complain away..this is the once place I can bitch where no one chastises me or rolls their eyes...
            K9 - I was wondering if this was the stalker dude too.....I need details, as well.....my life is dull in the boudoir
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Go ahead and live THRU me, although at the moment I think you'll be disappointed. LOL
              No this isn't the stalker guy, it's another guy from High School that's moving back to our good old little boring town. I texted him last night that he should just get settled and we'll take it from there and see what happens...no promises. And NO I didn't mention hanging from ANYTHING! LOL
              Kradle - LOL at hangin' from a couch cushion...that's about where I am at too!! That may be as exciting as it gets folks. ha
              Mama - Glad you slept well! I did pretty good until about one hour before the alarm went off, but of course I fell into a DEEP sleep ten minutes before it did....aaarrrgggh.
              I am actually looking forward to my doctor appointment on Friday, I'm hoping she can even me out somehow. If need be I will go on double strength AB and hopefully something for anxiety. Does anyone have any experience with muscle relaxers or anything of that sort? Or is that what anti-anxiety pills are supposed to do? I tried to research yesterday to give her some suggestions. Baclofen kept coming up, but I am not feeling that one for some reason.
              Anywhoo...gotta get a cup of coffee...back later peeps.
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Morning all,
                Gloomy and just ugly outside....bleh
                Off to run some errands. Dance lesson tonight...I am so darn sore from the exercises yesterday I am not even sure I can dance...I wanted the trainer to kick it up a notch or 2 and boy did he....maybe I should be careful what I ask for.....ouch
                I am so sorry you all are having issues with meds. I feel for you. One med has a side affect then take another for that etc....I not on anything right now and I want to keep it that way if at all possible....
                I will be back later..much later...
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Mama - Did you ever get any of those books I listed? I highly recommend "The Last Night at the Blue Angel"....it's interesting how it all comes together.

Comment

Hello! :happy2:

Thought I would drop by and see how you are all doing. :happy2:

Beloved mrs bear, I am so sorry to hear about your mum, what an awful thing to happen, especially just before Christmas. And it sounds as though you have been having a rotten time with your medication too, so I hope the new dosage will make you feel better.

Dots, enjoy your dance lesson, what kind of dancing are you doing?

Niner, I am pleased to see that you have been getting such sound advice from dots! :happy2: Hope you have a useful visit to the doc on Friday.

Nora, I am sorry about the money woes, it is such an expensive time of year, isn't it?

Pauly, have you got the hang of your new phone yet?

Mama, have you heard from nursie lately? I'm wondering how she is coping with the chemo.

Hi to liz, kradle, red, ft, and absent family members sunny, fenny and zenny. Apologies to anyone I may have missed.

Well, I had a belated attack of festive feeling and went and bought a Christmas tree yesterday afternoon and put it up in the lounge and decorated it. I am that glad I did. It looks pretty good, especially with the room lights turned off and all the candles on the tree lit. I just need to train amy not to drink water from the pot the tree is in before it all tips over. One more present left to wrap and then we will be off to my mum's tomorrow afternoon for Christmas. The lovely lady that looks rather like pauly gave me a trim this afternoon and amy will be going to the dog groomer tomorrow, so the two of us might actually look vaguely presentable by the time we get to my mum's.

I know that this can be a difficult time of year for some people, but whatever else you may have going on in your lives I hope that you all have the happiest and most restful Christmas and New Year possible. I have missed you guys and will try to do a better job of staying in touch in the new year.

Comment

damn it ......I keep posting and it keeps disappearing

Comment

Back from our errands now off to the dance lesson....we are learning ballroom dancing. We have taken lessons in the past so this is a refresher and maybe learn some new steps. Last week we did foxtrot, waltz and chacha.......
                        Recluse so glad to see you again...I have a little tree that I take out of the box and plug in..it has a train running around the bottom...so mess and the cats/dogs cant undecorate it....works for us.
                        I will be back after the lesson.
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I rebooted computer,
                          Beloved Mr. Bear, seeing you is like a Christmas present.
                          I am going through a bad patch. but my doctor put me on beta blockers. A lot of performers use them for stage fright. I feel better than I have for a while now.
                          I texted all day with Nursie and she is very nauseous but doing well. I feel a need to watch over her.
                          I spent the day running errands, finishing Christmas and prepping Christmas dinner. I think I may make it!!

Comment

Mama - Quick question...how hard is it to break a lease? My landlord and I are pretty close, "friends" you could even say, but I am in a lease until 2016. The lady that hired me for this job just found me a cute condo that her friend owns...$600 less a month, 2 bed/1bath, garage, pool, tennis courts and the dogs can come....AND no yardwork. I am exhausted being in a big house by myself...

Comment

WOW K9 that is a lot less...and if i was alone I would want a condo too but would have to wait until I have fewer doggies...
                              If you and the landlord are friends couldn't you ask nicely??? I have never tried to break a lease...hopefully mama will have some words of wisdom on this one.
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dots - I'm SURE he would understand that it's just too BIG for me...I don't need 3 bedrooms and a 2 car garage and 2 full yards to take care of. Plus, I don't get child support anymore, so there went $350/month for me. And I really think a bigger family should be in there and putting it to good use. It's sad that there are so many cobwebs in my house like it's not even inhabited. LOL
                                I feel a dozen or so garage sales coming on...haha

Comment

Working...
                                X