No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - December 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pauli feel better! Did the doc give you some nasal spray. My doc gave me nasonex and it worked great!
    Sunny I want feeling the decorations this year either, but I still have two kids home. I went to work and my boys put of all the decorations! I just didn't go as crazy as I usually do and you know it looks great. I have decided once the kids are gone I will get a small tree as well and that will be that!
    OMG, I slept like baby last night!!!! I guess all that working really knocked me out. I slept until 9 which I NEVER do. I feel good so off to tend to my very long list. Food shopping, finishing off the Christmas cards, running (ugh!) and then to Erin's house to see the newlyweds first tree! I'm making some Christmas tree ornaments today too, feeling crafty! Maybe I need to quit my job and just sleep until nine everyday.
    Happy Wednesday. I'll need back later.

Comment

Morning all,
      Sleeting when we took the doggies out...they did not stay long.
      Off to the gym then we are attending a seminar tonight on healthy aging....hope it is interesting.
      pauly hope u feel better.
      I will be back later.
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Good morning everyone!
        Pauly I hope you feel better, I have heard of that Z pack thing but I've never had it. How is your tooth doing?
        Lizz - Your new rug sounds nice! With the rain we had yesterday, my dogs have decided they can't do their business outside and get their precious paws wet, so I woke up to 2 piles of presents in my living room.
        I need to be honest with you all that I have NOT been doing well. I need to change something. Get back to the gym, find a new "safe place" at home...something. I know the drill, I just can't seem to get motivated. Any suggestions?
        AB and maybe the sauna tonight, for starters.
        I'm very upset with myself.

My internet may be down for 4 hours today, they are doing some maintenance or whatever, they are always messing with things. LOL
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Maybe I could turn one of Sierra's old rooms and make it into a little sanctuary. I dunno, just feeling down and out right now.

Comment

I remember someone taking a spare room and turning it into a meditation room
            Could you go to an AA meeting on the way home?? just thinking out loud here....or a shrine to Joaquin Phoenix or Jax Teller???:victorious:
            Z pack will kill ALL your cooties Pauly......you waited too long to go to the doctor ( just like I do ) so they gave you the heavy duty stuff!!
            call me Niner....I can shut the door at work....I will be waiting.....don't make me come punish you
            Sun - turn on Pandora.com....select a channel called classic Christmas carols...it will put you in the Christmas spirit...I promise...and decorate!!
            and yes...I will power walk again today.....it's pretty out....and I am in a dress and low heels - should be interesting....
            Meggie - is it too much to ask how much you are drinking??
            Anyone know where Fenny is?
            I am talking to Nursie on FB....
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am NEVER wearing Spanx again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They keep rolling down over my muffin top and are making me crazy!!!!

Comment

A shrine to Joaquin...LOL....you may be on to something there Mama!

I just miss Sierra so much I can hardly stand it!!! On the verge of tears all the time again.

Comment

Originally posted by mama bear View Post
                  I am NEVER wearing Spanx again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They keep rolling down over my muffin top and are making me crazy!!!!
                  LOL! I know!!! I don't know what the big hoopla about Spanx is....for some reason they make me feel fatter!!! I think I'll just start wearing Mumu's.

Comment

Hey all,yes Mama,i did wait too long i should have gone weeks ago! dumbo,i thought it was just allergies,grrr,now i feel super bad,driving up there yesterday was scary cuz i was so dizzy and heavy headed,was talking to the doctor in a daze with my ears pounding,no bueno,K9, i feel sad for youit kinda reminds me in a weird way of getting a divorce,it's like your other half is missing or something,at least that's how i'd feel,luckily i have a supply of kids still,and my Louie,if Kell ever moved i'd probly go nuts! i think it was SoberSoul who made the safe room,painted it a soothing color and had candles,something to think about anyways,drinkin is for the birds! no mas,i hate spanx too! especially at the thigh area,all that gushiness that get forced out bleh,Mama,i had to share that pic on f.b of the saggin pants dude,i laughed so hard haha,Liz,you're sounding goodhello Dots,Sun,Meggie,off to change into sweats
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

glad I made you laugh Pauly
                      K9...hugs, hugs and more hugs sweetie
                      yes, Spanx make me feel fatter.....damn bulge from having kids!!

Comment

You're right Pauly, it is like my other half is gone...well technically it is since she's all I have. BUT, good news...we are meeting for lunch on Saturday so I will finally get to hug my girl :yay::yay: Who knows, maybe she will get on my nerves like she was doing before she left. HAHAHA

Mama - Cant you sneak off and take the Spanx off? I wore them one day and that was it....I don't even know where they are anymore, they're like torture devices. Funny how they work fine for people that are already skinny, but heaven forbid you actually have a bulge.

Speaking of bulges, isn't Kim Kartrashian disgusting? Just thought I'd throw that out there. LOL

Comment

All of the Kartrashian's are disgusting! ever try watching that damn show?ugh,their voices and whining,plus that mother,sheesh

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I refuse to watch anything they are even remotely involved in. I just couldn't believe her recent naked pictures. Nice wife and mother. And now the younger sister is on another magazine cover humping another woman. Jeesh. Not that I'm a prude (by any means...lol) but seriously, they are all just hoe's.

Comment

For realz,now i'm watching "the doctors"tell my why Dr.Phil is on there giving diet advice?he's the last person i'd listen to! btw,i had"sick person"hair at work,i looked like a customer needing a make-over than a person working there,hope i feel better manana

Comment

Quick reply as I am still up painting - but it was me that made a spare room into a meditation room MB - although someone else could have done the same thing .... in fact that is where I am painting as I never used it - so wondered if it was 'cos I didn't care for the colour !! Hence the painting ..... back later when I have FINISHED.
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X