No announcement yet.

Upstanding Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Foxy - you seem to be very together there.
    You'll feel even better when the hair is done :thumbs:
    I think I'll put my foot down for once this year and say NO to going out New Year's Eve.
    Feeling stronger and less of a looser than last year when I was still in my new (ish) sober state.
    Mr S hates it too-but feels he 'HAS' to go out - & guess who has to tag behind him?? FFS!!!

Comment

morning. didnt realise i was being quiet. good point.

Comment

I ask for cookies and JC offers me sellotape and paper :shake-head thingy:

Of course I was sober, Saztyguin. Actually, can't remember, but it was a well-thought out decision, looking at all the pros and cons and benefits and other stuff they teach you in business studies.

:yay: Foxy had the Sleep Fairy :yay:
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Search-party planning cancelled - hello Rox!

Loved the cat clip, JC

Comment

Was just getting them out of the oven.............errrr packet

It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thought you were wrapping, not unwrapping, JC - but thanks, delicious

Comment

I haven't even started............I'm sort of moving piles from one place to another .........then sticking the kettle on again.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Roxxxxy...........I did see you but I was shovelling choclit biccies down................morning Molls.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ok I'm gonna move & then move something somewhere.
                    A few balls on the tree need fixing :smiles:

I'd LOVE more pressies to wrap- I did mine last night

Comment

Right I'm going into Winter Wonderland............armed and dangerous with scissors, sticky tape and wrapping paper.............I may be gone some time.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm here on and off Molly! Is the dying one the BF? Why is JC sellotaping and not stapling? Look for keys in fridge - somebody came home, wanted something to eat, put keys in fridge and wandered off gnawing on a dinosaur thigh or summat.

Comment

im just sitting here staring into space. im around, sort of.

Comment

Rox, are Xmas and winter getting you down? would walking LS help?

Comment

i think im just generally a miserable old bag dream.

Comment

I disagree.

Comment

Working...
                                X