No announcement yet.

Upstanding Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning army more rain on the way here and its dull but not as cold. Thanks for your card Jc it was lovely to get. Stay positive Spidey and things will work out. Heres to a good day to all still in bed and not in the mood for getting up but have to soon or i'll get nothing done. ust had coffee and a bowl of crunchy nut corn flakes.:heartbeat:

Comment

Guess we all just have to keep on keeping on.
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

So what dya think?

It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
          my eyes have gone watery.....:heartbeat:
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
            So what dya think?

Change your hairdresser!
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Change your hairdresser!
              i like it.

Comment

Change your hairdresser!
                Can't she's cheap.

Morning Roxxxxxxxxy.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yo Molls....
                  If any of you get a min......go have a look at Ava's post in the Newbie's nest..........she's made the completely right decision but the nerve of some people.
                  Must off to do Christmassy stuff.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon army must go and check ava's post before I make a start on cleaning the cupboards that I didn't get to yesterday. Having a coffee now. Got an appointment for shellac nails tomorrow evening at 7.45 was lucky to get it as the salon is busy all weekend as usual left almost too late. Waiting on a call back to see if I can get my hair done next of if i'm lucky next week I need a lift as i'm feeling bit bleh. Ok be back later.

Comment

I read Ava's post she certainly made the right decision he's a control freak and she's well shot of him. Made me angry as well how dare he must have an al problem if he needs some to drink with. I think most programmes are so right about the one year of rule of not dating and getting in to relationships while on your sober journey I know AA does say this but doesn't enforce it as such but you are vunerable and some one like that idiot could weaken and convince some one its ok to have a few and i'll watch you while we're together. Total crap.:eek-new: Rant over back to cleaning.:cuss:

Comment

Sap of the week award to Ava's fella :two:- Jazus -I'd love to slap him.
                        If your long time partner said that it'd be bad enough - self absorbed - let alone a 'fly by night' !!!

(feck hope this is not a case where he apologises and they get married & I have to hide for the rest of my life)
                        :harhar:
                        Last edited by satz123; December 17, 2014, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Evening army I got an appointment for my hair for 6.30 Saturday the girl who normally does can fit me in so happy that as last it got done end of September.

Comment

Evening lovelie,
                            Had my hair done and my nails.........who's going to be la de da this Chrimbo.............gel nails in a nice purple with a bit of sparkle.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                              Sap of the week award to Ava's fella :two:- Jazus -I'd love to slap him.
                              If your long time partner said that it'd be bad enough - self absorbed - let alone a 'fly by night' !!!

(feck hope this is not a case where he apologises and they get married & I have to hide for the rest of my life)
                              :harhar:
                              i think youre safe.

Comment

im doing the badger stripe look and nails of spots of old varnish from 2 months ago that i havent taken off. blue if youre interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X