No announcement yet.

Army in Christmas mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good for you too fox, i had it easier i think because i didnt leave the house. bro and sis telephoned, neighbour called round long enough to leave the dinner and have a coffee. shes not a drinker so wasnt after one so no pressure.

Comment

Thanks folks it wasn't too bad this time just the evening was a bit boring more so than the lift I wasn't planning to stay too long. Great to wake up hangover free but feeling bit tired from suger overload lol but it is the lesser of 2 evils I can deal with that in new year. Not sure if i'l make my sisters today its raining heavy and I have a walk to the bus stop. I lost my umbrella but I have a rain jacket and coat with a hood. See how I feel later before I make the decision to call and I do feel a bit tired. I got a present of the help dvd which I saw before and read the book but would watch the dvb again and I got a 2 part series of accused from the library before xmas it was on bbc it says. Did anyone see it and is worth watching? Might put that on today if I stay home.
      Last edited by Guest; December 26, 2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

bbc? must be good lol.

Comment

Got to love you and leave yous............have to say Roxxy and Foxxy...........you're our Christmas heroes.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I did find for the first time in ages this kinda 'something missing'.
            Because I was away from my own home and not in control of things I felt oddly uncomfortable - wanted to get away.
            Just wanted something to HAPPEN besides sitting there looking at them drinking.
            -waiting for the grub was annoying.
            They were not in hurry 'cos they were drinking - so once I identified what was going on I relaxed & eventually ate all around me

Back here in my house next year -:yay: ( I think)
            Last edited by satz123; December 26, 2014, 05:52 AM.

Comment

cross post molly, i dont feel brilliant. but thanks.

Comment

ffs that was not cross posts, your posts werent there. hope that gremlin isnt coming back.

Comment

Afternoon folks I fell back asleep bout 9.30 and woke at nearly 1.30 so must have needed the sleep lol. I was awake early yesterday and did a lot of cleaning before I went out. I cancelled going to my sister today cos the rain is heravy and her hubby can't collect me cos he's not well with tummy bug but she was fine about as she did sat last to let her know if I couldn't make. Feel a bit ill after all the choc lately so no sweet things today. Going to stay in my jammies and watch crap tv. One of the cats was sick too I think it was left over turkey I brought home last night but she's ok now. I don't think I would have done it without the help of ab but sober life is for me odat. Its not going to easy but I can't go back drinking for many reasons. Hope ur ok Roxy this holiday season does drag on till new years so going to stay busy and I need to go food shopping tomorrow no money left for sales as electric bill and sky is due plus trip to vet for Lily's boaster shot first Wednesday in January. :egad:

Comment

MAE everyone! Hope you're all getting through the holiday season without too much temptation! Any way, I think this is where roxane normally hangs her hat, so I just wanted to pop in and congratulate her on her 8 month milestone today!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congrats on 8 months Roxy :welldone::goodjob:

Comment

Foxy, I had multiple nana naps for the past three days - heaven! So proud of your booze-free Xmas - it gave me a completely new perspective on the whole family get-together thing.

Save this for later tonight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxsEYFYgkZo
                        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Hoping you ALL had a very Merry Christmas. I have been somewhat inactive as I've just moved from Arizona to California. Lots more from me in the New Year. God bless!
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

It'll be lovely to see more of you Techstar! Have you settled in enough to know where the light switches and the fridge are?

Molly, something to look forward to - a whole DAY to yourself! Mr M aka Joe at work? Love this from your link: I feel more myself now than I have in a very long time.
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
                              Foxy, I had multiple nana naps for the past three days - heaven! So proud of your booze-free Xmas - it gave me a completely new perspective on the whole family get-together thing.

Save this for later tonight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxsEYFYgkZo
                              Love it.

Comment

Hello visitors, nice to see you.

I painted today, as I did yesterday, a chest of drawers.

Comment

Working...
                                X