No announcement yet.

Army in Christmas mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£10 notes......three days before payday might draw me in.

6th June 2011............we went on the Viking boats the day before.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

So that'll be the 5/6th December 2010 for Mrs A's sobriety date.

I'm off to the shops clutching a sweaty £20 in my hand that I got in my stocking.

Not be long.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
        THAT'S what I thought - and that was the summer I was 'moderating' ----jaysus..... I actually WAS back then......that was just before we went to Canada then --
        Just back from the train! I remember our chat in Bewleys about how we could not envisage never drinking again at some stage,
        I did not think you were moderating?
        I think I relapsed the previous December but got my act together again in January 2011. However acceptance came much later but as I was always terrified of that first drink it kept me sober.

Comment

I think I've got phewmonia...........or flu or at the very least a cold coming on.........I feel awful.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

As long as live long enough to watch the season finale of Homeland.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just after Top Gear get chucked out of Argentina...............I think I can struggle on.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening army and sending healing hugs to you Jackie. I just had a lazy day and stayed in mostly watching tv and a nana nap. Didn't get dressed still have pjs on. Gotten very frosty now and bitter cold again. Quiet here all day.

Comment

sorry youre not feeling well JC.
                  sorry also that i have no tissue paper.

Comment

Night Molls,
                    We always had toilet roll when for colds when we were little..........a box of kleenex meant we were near death's door.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i had the use of my jumper sleeve, or sheets if i was in bed.

Comment

Evening folks Haven't had chance to read back proper- been non-stop for me all over the Christmas- just pure exhausted now

Have gathered ye are poorly Jacks so big hugs yer way xx Gonna head over to yer thread in a mo

Hope everyone else are well? Sorry cant hang about but just need a long soak and me leaba!

Comment

I'm heading towards the settee............clutching me bog roll.

Did I see a Sweetypie with 2 years AF ...............gather thy party frocks for tomorrow.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nite Molls and Jackie. Evening Sweetpea and Roxy. Paper tissues were rare growing up in our household only were bought when you really ill with a cold or to bring some ill in hospital. Wiped me me nose on jumper/coat sleeve as a kid lol all the local kids did too. Bog roll often ran out so we sometimes old newspaper in the loo or the jax as us common Dubliners called the toilet lol. The rare oul times. Feel better soon Jackie. Just got in to bed to watch tv till its time to sleep. Enjoy ur soak Sweetie.

Comment

Am I too late for a piece of that cake?

Comment

Morning Molly and all to come. Back to bed with coffee. Still dark but when I opened the door to let the cats out the frosty air hit me. Good luck to all back to work this cold Monday after xmas break.:thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                                X