No announcement yet.

Mollyka has 3 years af today 27th december 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mollyka - Your Smiley Face and inspirational posts make so many of us happy! Congratulations on another wonderful year of AF living! :welldone::welldone::welldone:
    Sober for the Revolution!
    AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

I still feel like you're about 5 or 6 years AF from the perspective you have about all of this - I guess that makes it more impressive that you've gained so much in only 3 years. Congratulations and thank you for giving us your take on things.

Comment

HUGE Congratulations!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Way to go you beautiful thing you!!!
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Mollyka, congratulations! From just another one of you biggest fans!
            IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
            Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Sorry to be late to the party. So proud to know you and also proud to have been around to watch your incredible journey. You not only have remained sober but you have helped me and so many people on this journey:heartbeat:

Comment

Ok have stopped blubbering.
                Molls you have helped me here more than you can know. I know for a fact would not be here without you paving the way 18 months ahead of me. You and the lovely JC.
                Around this time 3 years ago I was starting to read again on MWO and someone told me to go to the Army Thread as JC was there. She welcomed me with open arms :hug:
                Then in end January you appeared back from the quare place and with you two at the helm - I knew I was home.
                We had different ideas sometimes on how to do this thing 'cos I was still not thinking in terms of STOP NOW but more easing my way into it. I got there in the end.

Listening to your family trials & tribulations has made me laugh a lot and worry at times for you but not so much so as to miss the underlying message. Life can be a bummer sometimes but we are capable of getting through to the other side without having to resort to mind altering substances.
                You have found yourself in hot water a few times because of your honesty and wanting to help others. Us alkies don't always want to hear the truth.
                You could have thrown in the towel but you didn't. You have remained a stable influence on this site. Thank heavens -because at the end of the day what do alcoholics need & want ? Stability ....... and a huge desire to learn how to stop drinking.
                Keep up the good work
                :blowkiss: Molls xx

Your friend
                Dr Benji Satzenbrau MDHNDKSILV

Comment

Molls...jist seen this fred..so congratulations are a wee bit belated..but nevertheless meant with the same sincerity...you have done well,and always pass on your advice and opinions ?to others..now whether they take it or not is entirely up to them Despite having your own share of problems and issues to deal with ,you never caved,never said feck it (as they say in Mrs Browns boys!!)chucked the towel in etc..you are a backbone of this site...and without your input there would be a lot more people struggling...chuffed to call you a mate ...and from one Celt to another....

comhghairdeas agus a dhéanamh go maith :heartbeat: :thumbsup:
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Congratulations Molly.
                    I really love to read success stories, and you truly are.
                    I am in no doubt I would not be sober today if it were not for you.
                    You have been so supportive. MWO started the ball rolling for my sobriety. I have had a few slips along the way and need extra support (AA) to stay sober.

You are a lovely honest woman. I will ALWAYS be grateful to you.
                    Really well done on your 3 years. You are fantastic.

Best regards
                    Damo in Baile Atha Cliath xxx

Comment

Hooray, Molly!

Thanks for all you do here on MWO to support those of us following your lead. Three years is awesome!

Xo
                      Pav

Comment

Molly,

I echo what Satz said so brilliantly that I cannot possibly re-phrase it. Congratulations to you, such a bright and honest woman, on your 3 years of sobriety! You fought hard for it and won, and were willing to humble yourself by being brutally honest with others about your life's challenges and the tools you learned to maintain your sobriety during the worst times in your life. Cheers to you! xoox Rusty

Comment

Congrats Molly, keep on keeping on.

ps and still keep chasing me haha xx

Comment

I can't believe I missed this! Congrats to you Miss Molly! Three years is brilliant!

Comment

I missed this thread too, and I'm on Prize Patrol at all times!!! Congratulations on 3 big years!!!
                              :three:

May I thank you for being such a good friend to me and your truthful posts DO tell it like it is! And it's not always pretty! I appreciate you so much and I always look forward to your posts! Here's to a lifetime of sobriety!!!! Much love and admiration, Byrdie
                              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congratulations. 3 years. That is HUGE.
                                No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X