One Step at a time - January 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a time - January 2015

I think Nora is sick so I am going to try and start us off in the new year.
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Thanks for kicken' us off for January Dots Happy New Year to all, I stayed up til 9:30,(party animal!) Was watching New York coverage on CNN with Anderson Cooper having to put up with annoying Kathy Griffin!! She kept telling stupid jokes and just being dumb,poor guy looked like he wanted to be anywhere else,anyways still watching Louie, I'm positive Kell is super hungover, gonna go hunting for food, love you all,let's kick 2015's ass
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks Dottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see this earlier.

Pauly - yep, you & I were both party animals last night. ROTFL
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

HI all.....home!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi there everyone - I closed the other thread so let's post over here!! It's a great new year.

Found out that my niece had snow at her house. Very unusual. Man, I wish that I was there. We were over there last Christmas but no snow. That is still one of my bucket list items - to stand outside with the snow falling around me. One day, one day...............
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora,I'm guessing you live in Temecula or Murrieta am I close? Yeah,I can't believe it snowed in San Diego, my friends brother text her yesterday when we were at work,showed a pic of his car with snow all over it,we got some but just flurries, Kell's not even hungover like I thought she'd be says she didn't drink much,thank goodness! I don't want her falling into that trap,lazy day today,Louie wanted the Christmas lights on so I'm going to hafta take them down tomorrow before he comes over

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly - you are so right! My niece lives in Temecula. We are a couple hours away and didn't have any of that! So glad that Kell didn't drink too much. It was great having Casey & his girlfriend over last night. Good luck with getting rid of the Christmas lights before Louie notices. LMAO
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, are you near Pasadena? I am watching the Rose Bowl.......it's giving me a heart attack!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Went to my best friends sister's house today for brunch. We have become friends too and I like that. We had hoppin john......never had that before but it was good. Visited some and talked and it was really nice. I have never been one to make friends easily so this is new for me.
                  Funeral at church tomorrow but I am not going in early because I come in early to help and end up staying late to clean up. We need 2 shifts and I am taking the late one. We will arrive for the funeral then stay after to tidy up. They family is in the catering business so they are providing the lunch....that is a HUGE weight off our committee....he was 86 and a really nice man.
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

What's hopping John Dots? Was gonna ask last nite but forgot, they just took Louie home and I tell you,it's soo quiet!but a little relievingcuz he woke up a crab,my day has been lazy didn't realize how bad til I checked fitbit,get ready.........2,228 steps today! I'm surprised they haven't e-mailed me asking if I'm still alive hahaha

Comment

Mama - I'm about half an hour from Pasadena. I didn't watch the parade. Haven't even turned TV on.

Dottie - I had to look up hoppin john.....I had never heard of it. Looks like it would be good (would have to tweak it a bit to leave out the pork). I'm glad that you had a good time and have become a friend. I am like that too - I have acquaintances/friends but very hard to make 'friends'. I am so grateful that I have you all here - I feel like you all are my FRIENDS/FAMILY.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Pauly - you beat me on fitbit.....:harhar::woohoo2: I have been a slug today. I only have 1,868 steps. That is from the couch to the bed to the couch to the bed. ROTFL
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hahaha!! We are bad Nora!but phew,least I'm not the only slug today

Comment

I have a fitbit and one person on my list that I cant identify....who here is my friend beating my socks off??? And does anyone else want to join us???? I know Nora and pauly have one and maybe one of u is the person beating me.....I need to keep a better list..but I am such a slug lately. This will change....
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dots,I'll be your fitbit friend maybe it's Fen kicking your butt today? I don't think she's ever slug like haha,anybody in contact with her? She used to be such an active poster here,hope she's ok,my mom called but I avoided cuz I know she's buzzed I feel like an asshole but I don't wanna deal with it

Comment

Working...
                              X