No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Mr G on 162. Ya know sober living beats the alternative hands down. I always worried about being bored when I was drinking and not being able to do owt about it as I was leathered. I still get bored at times but at least I can change it now

Comment

one hundred & sixty two days, Mr G force :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

163 regards to ye.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Gday Mr. G. Remember me? Saff from Tassie. Decided after quite a long time to hop back aboard and see how things are going with everyone. Been sober for 2.5 years now and feeling the benefits big time. Its still bloody hard work, a daily check up from the neck up, Mindfulness, and healthy living but wouldnt trade it in for the drinking life. Just thinking about the chaos and hurt that I have created for those who I love and love me the most still fills me with dread...probably will till the day I part this life. Anyway I am trying to navigate my way around the site atm. Do the undies have a group? Talk soon. Love Saff

Comment

153 Mr G

Hello tassie :-)

Comment

Is it 154 today Mr G ?

Comment

Hey G, hope your good - know you're multi tasking loads atm, miss you in the nest! Take it easy
                LS
                To see a world in a grain of sand
                And a heaven in a wildflower.
                Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                And eternity in an hour.

Comment

I believe it is 164, Mr. G-Wiz!
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

G wiz, it is 165!

Yes LS, multi tasking big time here with 3 jobs, 2 courses at school. Wowza!

Take it easy out there friends.
                    Last edited by Guitarista; January 24, 2017, 04:19 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by saphire1 View Post
                      Gday Mr. G. Remember me? Saff from Tassie. Decided after quite a long time to hop back aboard and see how things are going with everyone. Been sober for 2.5 years now and feeling the benefits big time. Its still bloody hard work, a daily check up from the neck up, Mindfulness, and healthy living but wouldnt trade it in for the drinking life. Just thinking about the chaos and hurt that I have created for those who I love and love me the most still fills me with dread...probably will till the day I part this life. Anyway I am trying to navigate my way around the site atm. Do the undies have a group? Talk soon. Love Saff
                      G'day Saff! Lovely to see you and wow, congrats on 2.5 years my friend!

No, hasn't been any undies around for over a year maybe longer. It just fizzled out really as a few folks got some sober time up and got busy with life i guess. If you're looking for threads to post on, you might like the daily abs thread in monthly abstinence section, or possibly the army thread in the general section? Fab to see you Saffy. X

Comment

165, oops my mistake, well done Mr G .

Comment

When it was 164 I knew there'd be more, then 165 and you're coming alive, now it's 166.... errr cant think of anything that rhymes...

Hiya Saffy.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

166, G's out of the sticks!

Comment

is it 166 ? I getting lost here now, how you doing Mr G ?

Comment

ktabbs

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                                When it was 164 I knew there'd be more, then 165 and you're coming alive, now it's 166.... errr cant think of anything that rhymes...

Hiya Saffy.
                                and I knew a few more tricks.....gday Tabbs x

Comment

Working...
                                X