G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Its great to see you back Mr G , but I am wondering what happened ? Did you learn anything from your break can we here learn anything from it , Are you ok now ? Would you recommend it :-) I know that theses are a bit personal & understand if for any reason you cant answer or don't want to as is your right, as who the feck am I to be asking :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thanks Mario. valid question for sure. I'll answer it in time, as for now i'm off out the door to do something real special......play a gig. P.S. I'm pretty good now thanks mate.

Catch y'all later and take care out there.
      Last edited by Guitarista; March 31, 2017, 03:22 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G- two years today and never felt better! Do it G! Stop the booze, meditate instead! You'll feel great- I do and that's saying something. I had a lot of past "karma" to work through. Much has already evaporated by sitting silently and letting it arise, not reacting to it, and eventually enabling it to pass away. It works, just like they say.

Comment

Originally posted by lex View Post
          G- two years today and never felt better! Do it G! Stop the booze, meditate instead! You'll feel great- I do and that's saying something. I had a lot of past "karma" to work through. Much has already evaporated by sitting silently and letting it arise, not reacting to it, and eventually enabling it to pass away. It works, just like they say.
          Wow Lex! 2 years sober. Time flies! Well done mate. That is some achievement to be sure. Appreciate your words above. I agree and i take them on board.

It's a new week pilgrims. And like Lex, i'm letting any rough thoughts arise and evaporate. All good here. take it easy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by lex View Post

Well done on two years Lex, great work on yourself.

Hi Mr G ...

Comment

Ditto what Mario said, Lex!

Hello Mr. G. Always good to see you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi there Dill! Nice to see you too. How are things?

It's wednesday morning here in Oz pilgrims. Good to have more time to myself to do the things i most love to do. It's the gym, beach run/swim, then lunch with an old mate who is not travelling too well. Working on some tunes later. Take it easy out there fruity.
                Last edited by Guitarista; April 11, 2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Nice to see you sharing your day with us Mr G .

Comment

G, things are mostly good. Some struggles but loads of blessings too. Focusing on the positives as much as I can.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

*plops bagels on the table*
                      Play us a tune G!!
                      Day 1 again 11/5/19
                      Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                      Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                      Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                      11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                      12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nursie View Post
                        *plops bagels on the table*
                        Play us a tune G!!
                        Haha - this made me laugh right out loud. Hope all is well with you, Nursie.

G-Man - great to see you and your positivity!
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Happy Wednesday, G!

Comment

Greetings everyone.

Hope all are ok out there. I passed my english teaching course at long last. PITA that was with night classes clashing with work commitments, and some vague teaching methods that i struggled to get, but all done now and all good. So where to now? Maybe i could teach in Spain, Turkey, Sth america, Cambodia?......Nice to have this handy little qualification in my back pocket to earn a bit of pocket money and meet the locals while travelling.

Take it easy.

Comment

Well done Mr G.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Lots of adventures to look forward too! Very happy for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X