G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

What a wonderful post about a wonderful man, Stirly.
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Stop it Techie, i'm tearing up here! :applause:

Top of the tuesday morning to you pilgrims. Day 36! Simple Yoga, simple meditation, gym, bag, easy run, dip in bay then off for some schoolin'. Not too fluey this morning still a little clogged up, but all is well. Feeling free. Freedom! Don't take it for granted G man, go forth. Anything is possible.

Throw in some self lovin' today friends. Let's git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning friends.

Day 37! Yep.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I'm very happy for you.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hi SK! Thanks my friend. How are you doing these days?

Day thirty freakin 8! Oh yeah bro! The feeling's good. Free lunch with a friend today in town. Looking forward to that. And looking forward to date night tomorrow . Date #6. Wowza! She can't wait, i can't wait, both got the next day off so lot's of smooooooochin. :heartbeat:

in the meantime, there a day ahead to experience. Let's git it.

Comment

Let it shine G!

Comment

Great work G-Man. Have a wonderful date night!
                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hola pilgrims!

Thanks Mr V and Techie. Hope you fella's are doing well.

Date 6 was pure magic again. Plus, we even spent the next day together at a little street music festival thing at her suggestion. So things are going along nicely. Date 7 next sunday at/after my gig and she's still keen on a couple of days away together in a few weeks time. I think my initial rush of excitement and intoxication, emotions are settling down a bit, and i might be getting a more sensible handle on things? Well, less getting tangled up when i think of her. lol. So i seem to be handling the luuuurve/emotional stability equation well so far.

Take it easy out there. Day forty fkn 1! Oh yeah! Let's git it!

Comment

Awesome on all fronts, Gman!! I'm super happy for you.

Comment

Thanks LC.

Day 42, but who, i say who's countin'? Meditation and yoga done. Off for gym/run. the sun is shining. Let's git it G bloke ya whackyass!

Comment

Day 43!

So sorry to hear that our friend Lil bit is still battling cancer. What a great woman she is. A real gem that shines naturally. thinking of you buddy. :heartbeat:

1 minute yoga and 6 minute meditation done. Bit of a sleep in, maybe due to yesterday's workout. An easier workout today, then off for some schoolin'.

Take it easy. Let's go git it!

Comment

Day 44. The feeling's good.

Morning med/yoga. Check. gym, bag, run next. Checking up on a mate today, and thinking of our friend Lil bit.

L8tr g8trs.

Comment

Day 40 fkn 5! Oh yeah. Today i remember the warrior within. I also acknowledge the enemy within, however, happy to say the AF warrior is effortlessly in charge.

Have a good one out there pilgrims.

Comment

Just feeling grateful, that's all. Head hitting the pillow sober is enough.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hey Mr. G, I must laugh at myself! I meant to post that on the Gratitude thread, but had wandered on to your thread to check on you and then forgot to wander back! LOL! I am really glad to see you are doing so well!
                                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X