Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    As a rock guitarist Glassy, i have likely been exposed to every virus on earth. the immune system has been pretty good so far lol. How are things me ol mate?
    Surprisingly, despite the immunity my exposure to any viruses my earlier liaisons with rock guitarists (and one drummer in particular) may have brought, I've now gone and bl***dy caught one.
    Last edited by Glass Half Empty; August 3, 2017, 01:24 AM.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Get well real soon Classy glassy!

Roll up roll up. It's day Fifty fkn 4! Not a bad day shaping up out there. Weekend away with the new chick today. 3 nights......Holy confessin' choir boys! Meeting her friends tonight. Talk about being thrown to the lions. There's bound to be lot's of whispering and gossip about the new guy. haha. At least it's a jam session sort of party so i can enjoy playing my guitar all night if i'm feeling a little overwhelmed. No crutch, except my ol trusty guitar and my personality. lol. having said all that, i'm a little nervous, but overall looking forward to tonight. Then we're off together for a couple of days and nights alone. Tonight will be a bit of a challenge, but it'll be ok.

Looking forward also to getting to know my woman more, and being out of the city and amongst the amazing Aussie bush. P.S. I'll be back on tuesday.

Take care out there and treat yourself right. K? K.
      Last edited by Guitarista; August 4, 2017, 05:44 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mr G - :hug: :hug: You are going to have the most amazing time. Can't wait to hear all about it - well, not ALL about it :harhar: Have a great time and don't be nervous. Everyone will love you.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I hope you have a lovely time G. And don't worry about her friends; your stellar performance and stunning personality will be more than enough to see you through.

And think how lovely it will be to wake up with the new lady and NO overhang! Don't need a crystal ball to see many shenanigans in your near future! :welldone:
          Last edited by Glass Half Empty; August 4, 2017, 07:55 PM.
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hello pilgrims,

Back from a noice weekend. All went smoothly and we both had a gr8 time. She's off travelling now for a month, so who knows what will happen upon her return. I think i have to be realistic and not expect anything. We are still non committal to each other (how she likes it at the moment), so things remain 'casual' but a lot of fun. I'm happy to go along like this for awhile yet.

Hope all are well.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hello pilgrims,

Back from a noice weekend. All went smoothly and we both had a gr8 time. She's off travelling now for a month, so who knows what will happen upon her return. I think i have to be realistic and not expect anything. We are still non committal to each other (how she likes it at the moment), so things remain 'casual' but a lot of fun. I'm happy to go along like this for awhile yet.

I am sorry to read the news of Mario's passing. Vale Mario. He would often check in here to see how i was doing. Top bloke and a huge loss. Condolences to his family.

Hope all are well.
              Last edited by Guitarista; August 8, 2017, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Ah Gman - thanks for the update. Absence makes the heart grow fonder! :welldone:
                Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Hi Marilou.

Well, she's broke it off. Said she's very attracted to me, but just not feeling the love within for her. I'm sad of course, but no worries really from my end. I expected this soon, and it's still a little hard, but i am grateful for the time spent together. I suspected this from the start, younger woman, older man, but geez, it was a really nice experience and that's how i, we, remember it.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                    Hi Marilou.

Well, she's broke it off. Said she's very attracted to me, but just not feeling the love within for her. I'm sad of course, but no worries really from my end. I expected this soon, and it's still a little hard, but i am grateful for the time spent together. I suspected this from the start, younger woman, older man, but geez, it was a really nice experience and that's how i, we, remember it.

Take it easy out there.
                    :hug::hug:
                    Her loss Mr G !!

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                      :hug::hug:
                      Her loss Mr G !!
                      Correct Benji. I'll just keep ridin'.:llama:

Comment

Sorry Mr.G but I agree with Satz her loss,there's plenty of other sheilas in the outback right? Don't let this shake you,much love
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sorry G. You called this one, but sad all the same. It will provide you with a good memory, and as Pauly said don't let it shake you. And yes, she is the one losing out.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Thanks Satz, Pauly and SK for chiming in. It really helps. Of course i'm a little sad, and i saw it coming, but no worries. I'll be ok in a few days.

Day 59. let's git it.

Comment

Aw, geez, G!

Well, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Keep on swimmin'!
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Mr. G. sorry to hear it, break ups hurt. You deserve someone who appreciates you 100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X