G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Happy for you, G. You've worked for this.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Thanks SK. How are ya?

Top of the sunday morning to you pilgrims. In work today he is i am. Lucky i like me job.

Leapin' Lutherans, it's day 207! Oh. Em. Gee! L8tr g8trs.

Motivation is an illusion. Go git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 208. The feeling's gr8!

Git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Delighted to see this Mr G inkele:- you never gave up trying.
          Git a plan going for your upcoming trip - could be triggersville

Comment

Keep it up, G! Take care of YOU. Looking forward to hearing about your travels...

xo

Comment

Thanks Benji and Pavi.

Yep, travel will be interesting. At this point, i have no, i say zero desire or plans to drink. In fact, i am thinking the opposite. There is romance in the air at my destination too, but i feel i have a handle on that situation and i have other distractions/plans to go on with should luurve prove to be a fizzer ......er, again! haha.

Day 209 and the feeling's mighty fine, like my potential new loves a**e!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                At this point, i have no, i say zero desire or plans to drink. In fact, i am thinking the opposite.
                Yep - make sure no tickets to Boozeville get accidentally tucked into your billfold. Now a ticket for the Love Train? That's guaranteed...

Comment

Love has come to town Pavi!

I'll be watching out for them shonky boozeville ticket smugglers trying to stow one away in my luggage. Why i'm a wake up, i say i'm onto to their shenannigans.....

Booking in travel plans with a couple of online agents right now. There are a few more affordable options with a couple of cool stopovers in the price which has me smiling. gotta lock it all in today or before the easter break, otherwise my travel savings get taxed on march 31st. this has been a good prompt to git my ass into gear.

Day 210! What's that, 7 months? Close enough! Wowza good buddy.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 211. Working today. Gotta save some dosh for travel!

Take it easy out there. Git some self lovin in ya hear me?

Comment

Ticket booked. I'm orf in May. Just need to get a strong lightweight hard plastic geetar case now, and i'm set. Sth america here i come!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                        Ticket booked. I'm orf in May. Just need to get a strong lightweight hard plastic geetar case now, and i'm set. Sth america here i come!
                        Awesome...

And SERIOUSLY jealous!

Comment

Yo RC! Thanks mate.

It'll be interesting for sure. I'll be winging it in a lot of ways which usually means more fun! haha. Hope you're good there.

Day 212. Let's hope i've got enough dough for my trip. Don't matter though. I'll sort out some cheap but safe accom and the rest will follow. Look forward to getting into some mischief.

Comment

YAY - that's exciting news Mr G.

Where in Brazil are you going?
                            Last edited by Glass Half Empty; March 29, 2018, 07:33 PM.
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Good stuff, G! What cities will you be visiting?

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                                YAY - that's exciting news Mr G.

Where in Brazil are you going?
                                Originally posted by Mr Vervill View Post
                                Good stuff, G! What cities will you be visiting?
                                Ola and top of the easter saturday morning from the beach pad. It's a holy weekend! The only holes i'm thinking about are the ones in my pockets! Better keep an eye on the savings for the trip.

Hola glassy and Mr V. I'm going to Santiago, Chile, Buenos aires, and a couple of weeks in Rio. In Rio i'll chill for a bit and look at travel up the coast to Salvador, and/or Lima in Peru. I'm keen to get to Lima though, so i'll look at internal flights/travel when i'm in Rio. Any suggestions are welcome as i have some travel flexibility.

Day 213. I gotta say, even from here that looks solid. Wowza!

Comment

Working...
                                X