G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Lovely to read your positive posts once again Mr G. Glad to have you back in the bosom of your family

Comment

Thanks Starty. Yes, it is always good to be back in the bosom......

Date has been rescheduled to tomorrow night Bridgee. It'll be a big day for the young buck from down south. A morning music session, laundry, early evening gig, dinner and date. Noice. How are you going?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad. Cool and wintery here, but i see some blue sky too.

Making music today. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
          Thanks Starty. Yes, it is always good to be back in the bosom......

Date has been rescheduled to tomorrow night Bridgee. It'll be a big day for the young buck from down south. A morning music session, laundry, early evening gig, dinner and date. Noice. How are you going?
          Getting on with it Mr G. I believe I am day 12 so goodo. Always some cravings esp when I have the shits, which is a lot these days but we press on!
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Top of the morning pilgrims.

Day 12 is super Jonesy! Good job. Ms. Cranky pants these days are you??

Rehearsal with my band today, so hope to try out some new tunes. 2 Gigs with different bands next week so looking forward to that. Today i'll be talking to my chaps about some future touring and their availability. I want to go somewhere/do something again this year, likely november for a month. Either with my band or if they can't make it, no probs, i'll do solo gigs of different material. Win/win and no need to wait for people. I want to do the same for april/may next year, maybe texas, new orleans, mexico. Might be able to catch up with Mr Techie if we go. Either way, i'll be going somewhere around these times. Right now though, i've had a request for an instrumental guitar album. Solo guitar. Best git cracking with that. No shortage of healthy fun creative projects round here. Life is pretty good really ain't it? Huge in fact.

Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

If you come stateside, I will come meet you, G-Wiz!
              Last edited by techie; July 21, 2018, 07:24 PM. Reason: Typo
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                If you come stateside, I will come meet you, G-Wiz!
                Oh Gorg! Photos pls.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yes, I'll come to meet you as well if you come stateside! Git it G!

Comment

Top of the morning all.

Meeting Mr T and Mr V in the U.S of A. Stranger things have happened! I'll pick you up on the way through Jonesy. STHH! (stranger things have happened), then you can take pics. :happy2:

In work today i am he is. All ok here. Let's git it!
                    Last edited by Guitarista; July 23, 2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Belated weekend report Mr G? Dates last weekend?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rock on Mr. G, if you make it anywhere near Cincinnati, Ohio USA then I'm on my way to the gig!
                        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

I think you are going to have to travel coast to coast so you can meet all of us.
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
                            Hi Narilly! Are you taking about the Calgary Stampede? Just asking cause I'm from Ontario (living in Greece) and my cousin lives in Lethbridge. She was complaining on FB yesterday that it was too hot to work in her garden. I spent two winters working in Banff at the School of Fine Arts. Love western Canada - especially the Rockies. They are literally breath-taking. Lucky you to live in such a special area!! Hope you enjoy the last day of the Stampede!!
                            Yes! Calgary Stampede.lol, that is neat. I did enjoy the last day of the Stampede
                            Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                            "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Top of the morning pilgrims.

Geez Jonesy. Looks like we'll have to add A dub and Nora to the visiting list, and let's throw in Narilly while i'm at it. :happy2:

Date went well last weekend thanks Bridgee. Just some fun and good company, nothing much more in it for me. Not sure if i'm going to the America's or India yet. Depends on a few things. Music is kinda full steam ahead which is just dandy. No doodyhead scone in the clouds syndrome here, as far as music making is concerned anyway. Romance is another bag ALTOGETHER! :nutso:

Comment

Good sunday morning from the beach pad.

A late shift last night followed by a day shift today. Got a solid sleep at least, so am ready for action. It is so cool to be able to do what you love. In my case, that's create/play music. I reckon i finished an album yesterday, just gotta listen back to make sure i still like it. A few friendly chica's in the vicinity......Noice. Have a great weekend out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X