Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Hola Jonesy and all on the pilgrimage.

How are you going Bridget? Date tonight as it happens. Some offshore interest as well. :nutso: One day things will settle in the romance dept.

Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Never known such a prolific dater :sendflowers: Enjoy Mr G

Comment

The best of the best of good mornings to you reader.

Mood follows action Starty. This is so true. Nothing changes if nothing changes. If i don't move my ass, nuthin, i say nought will be occurring. Not a lot of dates really, just a week in the life of a single bloke i suppose. lol. how are ya?

Gig later today. Noice. Feeling good and normal after a few days off, only to be back into it tomorrow for 4 days on. But i can't complain. Great to have the work, not to mention seeing the bank account growing for once! :yay:

Take care out there. Boozing is for chumps i tells yiz. Go and git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi G, yup it’s for chumps all right!
          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

You are dead right of course Mr G about nuttin changing.. .I am good thanks off to a buddhist retreat today for a couple of days with Chill so should be innerestin. We are both in really stressy jobs so will be good to get some proper down time. Mind you, it is a dorm sitch and we have to help out with chores but even so, should be an experience for both of us

Comment

Swinging by for a visit, Mr. G. Glad things are going well.

Pav

Comment

Just wondering how that lastest date went Mr G. Somebody special?
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                  Mind you, it is a dorm sitch and we have to help out with chores but even so, should be an experience for both of us
                  Sounds good. What's the snoring situ in the dorm?

Top of the tuesday morning pilgrims.

Hiya Pavi and Jonesy. thanks you beauties. Nothing special going on especially Bridget. Some casual fun and good company for now is how i view it. It will likely be a finite experience. A quality chica she is.

The sun is a'shinin'. Let's git it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                    Sounds good. What's the snoring situ in the dorm?

Top of the tuesday morning pilgrims.

Hiya Pavi and Jonesy. thanks you beauties. Nothing special going on especially Bridget. Some casual fun and good company for now is how i view it. It will likely be a finite experience. A quality chica she is.

The sun is a'shinin'. Let's git it.
                    Twas me doing the snoring Mr G. The others did not stir at all. think they were probably dead :haha:

Comment

Hi G,, just wanted to see how you are doing and happy to hear you are in a good way ❤️
                      AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

(Hijacks thread to say HI JANE!!!)

Comment

Top of the friday morning to y'all.

It's a little bleak out there weather wise, but 'tis warm in my heart, especially with all of these mega babes dropping in!

Lol Starty. Hope you're having fun.

Hiya Jane and Pavi.

Well the casual dating situ has kinda caved in. She wants more, and i don't. Fair enough. She's cool though and we're meeting today to clear up any misunderstandings and agree to disagree, but main purpose is to smooth out any ruffled feathers after she walked out on our last date after some interrogation (from her. e.g. you hardly ring, where is this going? i want more communication......fair questions). We both value each other so i want to make sure we remain friends at least. Anyway, no stress here. I'm cool with it all.

Gig later today. How cool is that?! It's been a week of self care really. I took a day off work to chill and have some me time and recharge. Some family responsibilities popped up to deal with, but thankfully nothing too major and all's ok that end for now.

My emotional stability/equilibrium has been tested a little this week, but more a gentle nudge than anything drastic. I can say i fared well and once more reflected on the fact that life throws things at us that are not always pleasant or convenient, but we have to deal with it. I see it's HOW i deal with it, and how i look at a crisis that determines how well i come through it. If i go with the flow of life, and roll with the punches, it's easier. Combine that with an attitude of - it's all ok, that's lifes ups and downs. Normal life behaviour and everyday situations. Bjesus, us humans have been dealing with difficulties for thousands of years and the buddhas and yogi's, philosophers and poets have passed on a thing or two about handling life.

A pretty cool day ahead coming up. Sadhana done, workout soon, morning music session with some folks, lunch and meeting with chica, gig later. Lot's of doing what i love packed in there. Like my lady friend says - it's all about you G man! Well, sorry, but i need to do what i love and pack my days with self care, but i am aware and try to give to others too. She's not totally correct on it's all about me though. I am interested in her and her life and yes, i do ask her about that stuff. Sheesh! Go git it.
                          Last edited by Guitarista; August 16, 2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Hey Lovely.

I'm so glad you're posting again. We worry so much about you when you go quiet.

It's not selfish to put yourself first sometimes - you're at one of those points where you have to or you'll have nothing to give to anyone else.

Love ya.
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Coo-ee love.
                              Glad you popped in.
                              Just wanted to say - it's OK if you just want to be single and spend your life single, you know. That's a valid decision. I think that's my decision too. I'm just happier with less complication.
                              Anyway, none of mine as usual. I just want you to be happy.:heartbeat:
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good morning Glassy and Jonesy. Thanks for your warm words. You are appreciated my friends. (2 more megababes!)

Saturday morning and some sun shining to warm the cool air of winter. Perfect. Lunch with mum and aunty today. 2 real cool chicas. Will be fun. I shall expect the usual enquiry into my love life.

Had a nice lunch with my recent casual date yesterday. She would like to keep seeing me, but says she'll try to get her head around the casual approach. I'm enjoying her company for now and vice versa so see how we go.

How are things Glassy?

Now Jonesy. What's been happening in your world? How is your young bloke? How are you?

Let's git it!
                                Last edited by Guitarista; August 17, 2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X