G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

So wonderful to see this very cute sparring again. There are so few things I truly miss, but this is certainly one of them, B & G!
    Last edited by techie; August 26, 2018, 04:09 PM. Reason: Typo
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Good to see you Techstar. How are ya?

Jones has just disappeared again leaving me eating her spellbound magical precious dust as usual. No telling when that girl will make an appearance.

Top of the morning to the magnificent Techstar, the precious Jones, and all ppp, pilgrims on the ppp, pp, pilgrimage. The feeling's good here. A mega busy day at work yesty, mainly coz of slacker workmates! Well ok, they were busy too. Suck it up G princess. :congratulatory: An easier working day lay ahead today most likely. Mini Gig tonight, noice. Then 5 days orf. Even noicer.

Now i've got one word for you reading over there in the cheap seats. Yep, i see yiz. Just one word.......Git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Bopping in to say Hi, G! Sounding good. Glad to here you and the band might have a semi-regular gig. Noice! I'd love to come here ya play sometime!

Comment

Thanks Mr V. If/when i come to the states, i'll let u know.

Good wednesday morning to you from the beach pad. A few days off now. The sun's a shining. Beautiful pre-spring morning. Off to gym, run on beach and some hanky panky. Take it easy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

How on Earth do you organise random hanky panky on a Wed morning??

Do you send your wimmin Outlook invites?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey G.....Just popping in to say howdy!

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                How on Earth do you organise random hanky panky on a Wed morning??

Do you send your wimmin Outlook invites?
                Technology nowadays Bridgee allows one to itemise, catagorise, systemise, organise, and when needed - catastrophise, which acts as a handy early warning system.

Top of the friday morning to y'all. Howdy Jude! Good to see u as always.

Today here it is August 31. International overdose awareness day. Lest we forget.

Take it easy out there, especially you Jonesy.

Comment

The best of the best of good saturday mornings to you my friend, from the beach pad.

Today is september 1st. First day of spring. We came out of the gates with blue skies earlier only to revert to some gloomy looking cloud cover. But it ain't gloomy here at the beach pad. No time for that ol lark. Today i will get out of my own way and just git 'er done.

Go git it pilgrim.
                  Last edited by Guitarista; August 31, 2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Good wednesday morning from the beach pad.

In work today. Let's git it.

Comment

And a good Tuesday evening from the wee Scottish glen pad.

In bed tonight. Will git it at dawn

Comment

Go git it tomorrow Mr RC!

Comment

Gidday from the most badass beach pad in the southern hemisphere.

Life is dope. You feelin me? Go git it mutha fka!

Comment

Just dropping in to make sure all is in order Mr G.
                            Trying to remember how on Earth I dealt with foul moods without alcohol. I'm sure I had it down for many years but now I just get gropable and want a drink. Tonight's strategy? Go to bed and leave them without dinner.
                            How's the round robin dating going?
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hiya Jonesy. I understand that. Dating on pause for now. My decision.

I wise fella told me once that we have the answers within. Wonder where he's gone?.........Ah, hold your horses pilgrims. there i am! On day 3 taboot. alright, let's git this thing.

i've had the week from hell. Things are improving though with the removal of booze. The situ was serious and i self medicated. But i had a squizz in the mirror and back in the game now. In difficulty there is opportunity.

L8tr.

Comment

Good morning friends.

Day 4 and there's a whole lot more. In the news for me is a more serious look at nutrition. Plant based as the foundation. The research is wide and varied, and interesting. One example - The connections some foods have with encouraging our apparently inherent cancer cells to activate. So far i'm hearing dairy, sugar and animal proteins aren't too favourable. I gave up dairy yonks ago, but will do more research on the meat thing. Reckon i'll back off on that too and build a stronger plant base with my daily foods. Started yesterday. Got a clean green superfoods powder to throw in daily on top. I might OD on greens. Anyway, more veg and fruit here, no dairy and minimal animal/meat, although i'm still including fish for now. No gluten, backing off the sugar. Gonna try this for 30 days and see what happens.

Thanks for listening. Take it easy.
                                Last edited by Guitarista; September 13, 2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X