G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by available View Post
    Proud of you Mr G. Big 100 tomorrow. Hows the dating going?
    Yo Ava. Thanks my friend.

Date last Friday was fun. Great person. I doubt i'll follow through. Might make contact again down the track to see if she's up for some more fun but I'm not serious about keeping anything going. Was great to be out and about again amongst the nightlife though. You see some strange creatures in the evening don't you? Including me.

How are things with you?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh G - this made me laugh. Glad you had a good date. Wouldn't be at all surprised if she was waiting for that call. If she was great, don't wait too long. I still haven't had the nerve to dip my toe back into the dating pool since my divorce. But, wouldn't mind some nightlife. I might just have to give a try soon.

Stay strange. That's what we love about you. xx
      Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by MossRose View Post

Stay strange. That's what we love about you. xx
        Thanks Mossy. I'll take that as a compliment! :congratulatory:

Yes, dating can be scary I suppose. For me, it's good to take any excuse to get out and about, and out of my comfort zone. Hope your week's going good.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

It was meant as a compliment. I love strange people. They keep life interesting. Week's going just fine. Nothing alarming, so I am happy
          Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

The dating scene is scary and i am seeing a man once a week and god i have to make time for him and im not used to thinking of someone else but i like him. We all have to make adjustments and to let someone in is hard. Trust issues here, been burnt too many times.

Robert is still in hospital and we have been having the talks on death and how he wants to die etc, that is hard, very hard but i am there to support him. Hoping he goes home from hospital this week sometime but i am off to Thailand not this friday but next.

MR take your time dipping girl but its a better experience being sober than drunk though daunting lol.

xx
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

saying happy century eve - and might just hang around to check out the dating scene. MR, I have not attempted since my divorce, scares the bejeezus out of me, but will be lonely when girls go so might have to venture out!!
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Carve out that dating trail ahead for us Ava!

C'mon SL. Git out there! lol.

Ava, my thoughts are with your friend Robert and you.

I'm off for a music session. L8tr Yo!

Comment

The best of the best of good mornings from the beach pad. Cool temps here, but some blue sky about.

100 days today 9th April. 2nd time I've been here recently, so whilst not so novel, it still feels good. Next target - 6 months.

Have a bewdy out there.

Comment

Woo-hoo Mr.G on 100 days! 6 months will be here before you know it
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks SF and Pauly. Hope your respective week's are going well. G

Comment

Awesome Mr. G. Life is good!
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Techie. Hope things are improving there.

Comment

Top of the sunday morning from the beach pad. Cooler temps 'round these parts.

Last day of working weekend/week. A few extra shifts last week will fatten up the coffers noicely. Not looking for too much extra work, but it does occur to me that the pay for working here one saturday night or a sunday is almost a plane ticket to a tropical island!

Calm farm here. Take it easy and look after yourselves.

Comment

G
                              finished the 21 day program yesterday, enjoyed it muchly, hope they do another one soon. Thanks for posting it.
                              Sam
                              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
                                G
                                finished the 21 day program yesterday, enjoyed it muchly, hope they do another one soon. Thanks for posting it.
                                Sam
                                No worries Sam. Me too. They seem to put one out every few months or so. There are a few free meditations by different folks on you tube. I'll have a look at some stage and maybe post any links that might look good. Have a great week.

Working week finished here. Sheesh kabab! Knackered. Taking monday off to veg out i reckon.

Take it easy all.

Comment

Working...
                                X