Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Glassy you big spunk! How are things?

A corker of a day yesty. A mixed bag weather wise this week, which is typical of this city, but my heart is warm. Hope and optimism abound here. Wow, where the hell does that come from? No doubt helped along by the fact i'm living sober and it's day 64. In work, then a few days orf to pursue cool projects. P.S. The dinner with strangers went ok last week. I did feel awkward, and offered booze etc, but no probs sticking with a tonic water. That small talk/general group chit chat ain't for me, but i smiled and got through it. I don't think people noticed my awkwardness, and shuffling in my seat at times lol. It wasn't a late one. The situation was a real canditate for having a couple of warm up drinks to handle a social event, but i had no worries.

Have a bewdy and go git it. K? K.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the morning to you pilgrims.

Postulating pontifs! It's day 65! A few days off now. Had a really good sleep due to 2 days of hard work. The feeling's good.

Go git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        Glassy you big spunk! How are things?
        Not too shabby thanks G. Very happy to be living in paradise. Keep gitting it!
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Living in paradise is good Classy Glassy. Especially the one within if we go lookin'. Sometimes i've gotta dig a bit.

Jumping jesuits, it's day 66! The sun is shining here on this cool, crisp friday morning. I'm feeling real good physically. Eating lot's of veggies and fruit plus no booze, no processed foods like cookies, cakes, junk food is the reason for actually feeling NORMAL. lol. What's 2 + 2 pilgrim? 3! er, 4. K? K.

Couldn't help myself last night by including one more guitar piece for one of the new albums. I was experimenting with a different tuning and the music flowed. Less is more man!

Do something you love today. Let's git it!

Comment

I love that you are another veggie convert here now G-man. I'm an old fart, but my sons chose the veggie life years ago and are pretty damn good-looking, if I do say so myself.

Comment

Thanks Classy. I bet your sons are super fine young men. They are lucky to have such a cool kick arse mum. Have a rippa weekend my friend.

Pentecostal pentathlons! it's day 67! The feeling's good here this saturday morning. In work all weekend.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

My sons are 30ish now but still live out the few rules we had in our house
                • Always be kind
                • Animals are beautiful – love them (i.e. don't eat them)
                • Never hurt or take advantage of anyone/thing smaller, weaker, younger than you
                • Or anyone else
                Last edited by Glass Half Empty; November 16, 2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Nice rules and codes to live by Glassy. Have a beaut week up there in paradise.

Cake eating cardinals! It's day 68! But who's countin'.

Bridgee! 3 weeks for you today. Congratulations missus. Great work mate.

Half way through my 'working for the man' week. Good thing i like the job. A joyous gig last night. it's always great to play, where something special can and sometimes does occur. It's a small cosy venue. We are well looked after by venue and audience alike. I'm enjoying it while it lasts. 3 guitar albums are all finished my end. Now i've gotta sort artwork for the covers and release the things. Not sure if i can get any of 'em out before xmas, but will see. I'm pretty rapt.

Take it easy on yourself. Go git it!

Comment

Twerkin theologians! It's day 69!

A warm spring tuesday morning here. Last day of work then a week off for ME. Thank you umpire.

Let's git it.

Comment

Frothin' Finians! It's day 70! But who's countin?

Sun's out, around 21C. Noice. Taking it easy today. But a workout is still on the agenda. i can go as hard or easy as i feel today.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Grumpy sober woman barging through.
                        All in order I see?
                        Right, carry on then. As you were.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jones. What time do you call this?!

Hope you have a good one at work despite the shenannigans. It's illegal not to have a half hour break after 5 hours. Fair work straya would have to back that one if it went to court. If bullying and harassment/targeting is involved, there are heavy fines along with gaol terms for individuals nowadays. I know, you could be the Work health and safety rep! Give those clowns heaps, but number one, look after yourself precious woman.

Lapsing Lutherans! It's Day 71. The sun is a shinin'. Me big ol', open, strong beating heart is as befuddled as always but warm and hopeful.

Let's just go git it!

Comment

Terrorised turkey's! It's Day 72!

Happy thanksgiving to my US. friends who celebrate it. Whilst a turkey might be finding it hard to feel grateful and thankful today, the rest of us sure can. I'm thankful for my hope and undiminished optimism for life ahead. If all else fails or crumbles, i've still got my guitar. And creating music is a beautiful endless journey. That bottom line keeps me going.

Oh Jonesy. How did u go today?

Take it easy out there.
                            Last edited by Guitarista; November 22, 2018, 05:04 PM.

Comment

You just never know Mr G! lol
                              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Lol Cowboy! Have a beaut weekend mate.

Day 73? Wowza!

let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

Working...
                                X