G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day freakin 105! It's good to be alive pilgrim.

Thursday morning 06.20 hrs. In work today. In fact, it's a 5 day in a row streak. Sheesh kebabs! New years day off at least, but no stops till Brooklyn. Lucky i like the work. The feeling is good here physically as i check in wit myself. Emotionally, mentally i'm good and relaxed too. So i'm ready for the day, ready to give of myself. Recharged with purpose.

It all starts wit me. Let's git it.
    Last edited by Guitarista; December 26, 2018, 02:22 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Sounding good, g-man!

Comment

Top of the friday morning from the beach pad.

Day 106! Congratulations to good buddy Lifechange on reaching 10 days. That's double digits! Right on.

In work today. Go git it loco.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 107!

In work today. Have a rippa out there.

Go git it.

Comment

Holy Hurlin' Halo's! It's day 108, and the feeling's great.

Top of the sunday morning from the beach pad. Keeping the sobriety maintenance train rolling today. All i gotta do is get through today as a good friend says. It's easier when you throw in something you love to do everyday.

I haven't given up on romance yet. lol. Go git it pilgrim!

Comment

Hola! The best of the best of good mornings to ya pilgrims.

'Tis new years day 2019 here. Velcommen.

Holy hoola hoopin' heretics! It must be day 110! But i never been one fo countin.

I'm in the middle of a workin for the man stretch! But a very welcome day off today. I am grateful for this and many other things in my life. So much more to go out and git too. So...........go git it honky.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad.

Day 111! Do ya hear the angels singin?

It all starts wit me. Let's git it!

Comment

Day 112. A bit of heavy artillery about in the guise of work! I could do with a day off! I'm lucky to have the work so that's okay. Weekend off, then should be back to normal programming. Speaking of programming, what's my program? Easy - Sadhana of self care. D.A.I.L.Y. Daily practice, or sadhana is what the yogi's have found after thousands of years of trial and error, to be a proven effective way forward if u want to change behaviour patterns. Let's face it, i do. And i am. You savvy?

Let's git it pardner

Comment

Day 113 and i am me!

In work then the weekend off. Very welcome it is.

Git it.

Comment

Holy seventh day adventures serenading in a sauna! It's day 114!

Cringin' crucibles! It's so good to have a couple of days off. 'Tis saturday morning here and the feeling's real good. Chillin wit cwafee and some Noo yaawk bagels. Ok, the bagels are in my mind, though a shop down the road makes em kosher and fresh. Must visit NYC sometime again. Great joint. It's good to be alive and present. Being sober is the way friends. When boozing, if it impacts on our happiness, it's time to leave the circus.

Been flat out like a lizard drinking over this festive period working and filling in for folks. The work is good, but it'll be great to be back to my regular less hectic schedule next week. I got through the last 2 weeks with flying colours i must say. A little tired, but really, i feel inspired and happy.

Have a rippa out there. Go git it.
                      Last edited by Guitarista; January 4, 2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

You're sounding great, Mr. G! Thank you so much for your reply yesterday in the Nest.. means a lot.

Comment

Velcommen LC. It's all part of the service. :happy2:

Speaking of service. What can i do for someone, or for my family or community today? I've been thinking a little about my day to day operation on the planet. I'm starting to warm to the idea of 'being of service' to someone, somewhere, sometime. I already am i suppose, but to have this as a daily perspective is interesting, and gets into the territory of 'identity'. i.e. Who am i, and what do i stand for? Well pilgrim, i know the answer to that question.

It's a peaceful sunday morning here. Sunny and 22c. Noice eh? Today, on day fkn 115, it's lunch wit an old friend, then arvo gig. I might even find a wife. :egad:

Take it easy and go git it.

Comment

Hola! Punchdrunk pentecostals! Day 116.

Let's git it.

Comment

Holy levitatin' Lutherans, it's day 117! But i ain't one fo countin.

In work today, then a few days off. Love that idea! Things are good here. Plenty of optimism for life ahead. Chasing a few latin chica's. lol. See what happens there. If things develop further in this area, i'll travel this year to meet her. :welcome:

Not a great sleep last night as neighbours were a bit rowdy, but that's ok coz they're good folk and don't party too often. I should talk wit my guitar and drum outbursts......

Take care out there. Go git it.

Comment

Holy poker faced pilgrims doing penance! It must be Day 119 and the vibe is devine!

Another maaagnificent day in these parts. Still chasing latin chica's around the joint. Some warm leads....

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X