Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Morning from the beach pad.

Day 149! Tomorrow will be 5 months. Very Noice.

Working today. I'd rather be relaxing as work has been busy, but it's ok for now. Next day off is wednesday. Doing the hard yards G man! jaja.

L8tr g8trs.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Mr G. Congrats on the distance. Bet you are proud. I am AF since 2nd of Jan so doing OK there. Hoping that semi retirement and not being so knackered will help me to stay on the wagon Drastic life change but think it is whats needed

Comment

Hiya Starty! :happy2:

I bet you will love your new life. Life sure ain't all about money. I could survive here on less work/income if i had to, but i have some travel plans and i happen to really like my work. I'm still mainly part time so my schedule is not as full on as yours, nor is the type of work. I can't complain! The one extra day a week i've been doing has tipped things into feeling like a fulltime job. It's not for much longer and the work is important and something i'm passionate about, so it's not so bad. In fact it's an honour to be able to contribute something. My perspective remains one of gratitude.

Holy Pipe puffin protestants in pergatory! It's day 150! What's that, 5 months? Thanks ref.

Let's git it pilgrims.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Yes your work is very different to mine. Mine is quite negative really. I am a bit scared but sure it will all be dandy Congrats on 5 months! That is amazing. Big pat on the back !

Comment

Thanks Starty farty.

Yep, i reckon you'll be fine. Don't be scared, be excited. It is a new chapter with no limits is how i look at such changes. Hope you have an easy week and you git some answers pronto.

Day 151! Smashed out some speed yoga and speed meditation. I'm healed! Oh yeah!

A great gig yesterday arvo. I got me some real soul food. Let's git it.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad. Day 152!

Maintaining this sober life fairly well so far. Lot's of good things happening in my life. Great job, great musical stuff going on. Ok, a romance would be cool, but no rush for that really.

Go git it pardner.

Comment

Hi Mr. G, are you still on that veg/fish thing? I am thinking of doing that and wondered if you noticed much change. Also if you come to U.S. we have to play yknow.

Comment

Yo Bird!

I'd love to jam with you. Who knows? If we come to the U.S. we'll see what happens. Yep, i'm still eating organic veggies and fish. I haven't noticed any negatives that for sure. I feel lighter on my feet and a bit more energy if anything. I lost about 4 kilos almost straight away, but then i put 2 kilos back on and have stabilised where i'm kinda happy. I'd like another couple of kilos ideally, but that's me. I've cut out cakes and sugary treats and pastries too, so i'm just trying to minimise the poisons. I love the taste of organic real food i tell ya. I've been eating a thumbnail of chopped raw organic turmeric every day too. And no wheat, or hardly any. i.e. gluten free bread and food where i can.

The increase in veggie fibre has made for a fuller more complete and easier bombs away evacuation too. I'm assuming my insides are thanking me for it. I'd like to know what effect this has had on my immune system and whether it's much stronger/efficient now. I suppose blood tests can reveal this stuff.

How are you?
                  Last edited by Guitarista; February 12, 2019, 04:52 AM.

Comment

I would think the immune system would be much stronger. I have been buying mostly organic as well, but thinking I need to get off the meat and bread, I am beginning to think I am allergic to wheat. Sugar makes me feel like crap too. I think I am going to give it a try.....I am currently without a band. I moved recently and haven't looked for one really. Trying to get some af time under my belt. Glad you are doing so well!

Comment

Hey Mr G
                      I finally have some time on my hands and have brought my beautiful Fender out of retirement and we're having some fun together. Well... I am at least.
                      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Classy Glassy! Hola!

That's a great thing my friend. Acoustic or electric? I can't recall. I have a 12 string acoustic fender a friend gave me years ago. Sheesh, i'd forgotten about it. And i play a fender stratocaster. But this is about YOU! hehe. What kind of music are you making there? free improv? Some Don Mc Clean, Cat Stevens? Some early Mahavishnu orchestra?

Day what the hell is it.....Day 155 and it's great to be alive!

The feeling's good round these parts. Real busy working for the man, but it's good work and ok for now. I have the weekend off from today so it's nice. Bit of a cock up with album release, but ok now. About a week or so away i believe.

Let's git it.
                        Last edited by Guitarista; February 14, 2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Day 156!

Lazy saturday check in. I'm busy trying to relax. Washing, shopping, organizing this and that blah blah blah.....i'm whooped just relaxing!

But i've got some important work done this morning, so off for an easy run in the sun to the beach. Take it easy out there.

Comment

day 157 at the beach pad. The sun is shining 27C top today. I'm orf soon for a lazy run to the beach and a swim with the critters. ok, maybe not so lazy. I should throw in some sprints. Gig later today. Right on! Talking to a chica in Cuba this morning. Mmmm, see where that goes. lol.

Take it easy.

Comment

Morning Mr G. Nice fresh sober Sunday happening down there I see. SO much better than sweating alcohol bullets for the day.
                              We like the Hispanic ladies, don't we? Lovely exotic beauties they are. I think I'm very understanding of your extra curriculars given that we are betrothed. What a millenial woman I am.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                                Before enlightenment:

Chop wood, carry water.

After enlightenment:

Chop wood, carry water.
                                I want to frame this. The only thing that changes is your thoughts. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X