Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 369! Hola mi amigo's.

Lunch with 2 mighty fine chica's yesterday, Ava and Steady. Thanks ladies. Great company and convo. These 2 women were undoubtably the coolest there. An understated easy style and strength within you both. Thanks for your company and for the cake. :heartbeat:

Another gig tonight. I love it!

L8tr g8trs.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Yes! Warms my heart to hear you three got together. Onward

Comment

Indeed Mr V. There may well be a repeat performance.

Top of the monday morning to all pilgrims on the p, i say pilgrimmage.

Day 370! Working for the man today. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 371! Next stop - 400.

Go git it pilgrim. Gittin out of my own way.

Comment

Top of the wednesday morning pardners.

Day 372! Golly gosh! Spring is here, the sun is shining. What a beautiful backdrop for my dreams. Let's git it.

Comment

Mr. G - it is so wonderful whenever I check in to see your AF days building up by leaps and bounds!! I have to admit that just now I took a second glance at your signature line and realized exactly what it says. So very true for those of us who have left AL and other restrictions way behind us as we move through life. There are no boundaries, no margins, only those we ourselves set....

However, just a small note, if I may. The saying is quoted from Ulysses. The whole verse is as follows...

Yet all experience is an arch wherethrough
              Gleams that untravelled world, whose margin fades
              For ever and for ever when I move.
              How dull it is to pause, to make an end,
              To rust unburnished, not to shine in use!
              As though to breathe were life!

Even more true when we read the whole verse. We can all shine in our own way if we are not holding ourselves back.....
              Last edited by stirly-girly; September 18, 2019, 12:22 AM.
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Yo Stirly whirly. Yes Ma'am. It is true. Mood follows action. How are things?

Day 373 pilgrims. There are no limits. Only what i put in front of me, or allow to be put and remain in my way. Find something you love to do and forge your own path forward.

Let's git it!

Comment

Morning Papa G. How is the bump and general life going?

Comment

Yo Starty.

The Bump is getting a little bumpier by all reports. All doing well and ok so far. I'm pretty good. Optimistic in the face of craziness! Making a fair bit of music regularly which keeps me balanced. Work going well.

How are things?

Comment

Hi, G. Missed you in the Nest so I swung by to say hi. I'm glad you're making music - how great that you have that artistic outlet.

xo
                      Pav

Comment

Hi Pavi. How are things there? Any plans for the weekend? Yep, i'm grateful to be able to play and actually be a man in slight demand even! I'm not a coiffed haired leather pants wearing slim young thang who looks good in photos and gits 'em talkin for that reason alone anymore, so it seems to be how i strum that beautifully contoured block of wood. Of course, living AF one does stand out with ones shiny hair, eyes and natural energy. That's a result of letting yerself shine as normal, coz you've stopped the fog, mask and heavy chains cycle that boozing constantly delivers.

Day 375! This papa stuff is scary, crazy and exciting. Gawd help me!

Have a gr8 weekend pilgrims.
                        Last edited by Guitarista; September 20, 2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Top of the sunday morning pardners.

Day 376! How'r tricks?

Go git it.

Comment

Day 377. Off to work.

Git it.

Comment

Day 378. The feeling's pretty gr8.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Damn right you feel great. When we’re living life vs. surviving life, we sense the magic daily. Blessings, G’ster!
                                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
                                X