G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Right on Techstar! thanks mate. Hope you're good.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 379! A few days off here. Oh yeah baby! It's so good to be alive and actually feeling this dayum gooooood. No headache, no real persistent body aches or big issues. Just a little asthma i've had since a kid now and then which is under control. Some foods and city living/traffic etc can influence it a bit, but nothing major. I still run without much bother.

Onwards with some daily financial investment studies i've been doing for last 2 mths. Into it. L8tr g8trs.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad. Crikey, it's day 380!

The feeling's good. Funny that. Remove booze and poison from our system, eat reasonably healthy stuff and bang! The body and mind follow that action and feel good on a regular basis. Even if u ate garbage you'd still feel good. Simple equation eh? Not easy, but simple.

Git it!

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad. Day 383.

Taking it easy like sunday morning.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Morning pilgrims.

Why it's day 384. That's a solid number.

No reason not to..........git it.

Comment

Keep on keeping on, G. I miss your inspiration in the nest, but I figure you're out running on the beach, saluting the sun, or otherwise taking care of yourself. Hope all is well.

x
              P

Comment

Morning pilgrims.

Day 385 and still alive! Despite a rough night caused by a dodgy sandwich from a garage i had on the way home. Stomach still aching, but feeling a little better. Reckon i'll grab some 'quick eze' or 'Eno' on way to work.

Take it easy out there pardner.

Comment

Day 386 and laying bricks.....i.e. the foundations for a strong, content sober life.

Today is another day forward away from the last drink and self disrespecting behaviour routine. No time for that malarky anymore. Taking daily action with a simple short self care routine. I'm still doing my Sadhana (daily self care practice): Minimum 1 x set of yoga - one minute of breathing/meditation. This is my minimum daily routine. I can do 20 sets of yoga moves if i feel like it, and 20 minutes of breathing/meditation. The big secret here is the - DAILY!. Daily practice with anything will train the mind to expect it and the previous barriers excuses will fall away with time, making this a normal and sought after routine that my mind asks for every morning. I'm not that hard to train using this simple consistent principle daily.

Guts feeling better. Phew!

Go git it pilgrim!

Comment

It must be day 387!

Guts feeling ok after a rough strange night of tossing and turning. probably tummy pills and panadol combo confusing the system a little. Better this morning. I have an investing seminar thing this weekend, so see what i learn. 3 full days. See if my head can't explode!

Sunny morning and 26c forecast. Holy freakin friars on fentanyl.

Comment

Top of the friday morning to you pardner's.

Holy oil pullin' priests, it's day 388!

A full weekend of investment style education ahead, starting today. Will be interesting.

Let's git it.

Comment

Day 389! Feeling's devine. Grateful.

Orf into the big day.

Comment

Morning Mr G.
                          An investment seminar? Now there's something I thought I'd never hear coming out of the camel rangler's mouth. Very responsible.
                          Like the look of your day count! Hope the gastro intestinal adventures are over.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Top of the sunday morning to you Ms. Jones and all pilgrims on the p, pp.....ppp......Pilgrimage.

Thanks Bridgee. Fortunately the gastro files are now closed. Crikey, it was a rough 2 days and nights with an ordinary day or 2 following. Pretty much 100% good now from yesty.

Yeah, investing, loot, dough, moolah......an area that i've decided i should take control of and make a few things happen to make life easier and even more fun. The next 12 months will be interesting and telling. I'm happy to try a few strategies which aren't real high risk if things go wrong. Having a peep over the fence.

Lawdy lawdy, Holy salivating sectarians at the seminary social, it must be day 390! 400 is the next stop and celebration.

Another day of intense study ahead. I'm liking it. Solid info that i can use (or not use) in future. Good to know what options are out there at least. Gig later tonight. Take it easy out there.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad. Day 391!

In work today. Full weekend and it was grand. Cool gig last night. We hadn't played together for awhile and were a bit rusty, but it was fun and interesting as usual. L8tr g8trs.

Go git it.

Comment

Hi G, Belated congrats on on blazing 365 days sober! ❤️
                                AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Working...
                                X