Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Hi Mr G - sending you some good vibes :heartbeat:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks Nora. How are things?

Lawdy lawdy! Holy BBQ'd Barramundi bingin' buddhists, it's day 400!

400 days. Well well. Looks to me like i've taken my life back. Right on pilgrim. The quest continues to be the best me i can be.

Go git it pardners.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        Thanks Nora. How are things?

Lawdy lawdy! Holy BBQ'd Barramundi bingin' buddhists, it's day 400!

400 days. Well well. Looks to me like i've taken my life back. Right on pilgrim. The quest continues to be the best me i can be.

Go git it pardners.
        Mr. G - huge congrats on 400 days! To me the absolute most positive thing for me after getting and staying sober was that I found myself again and as you say - took my life back and guess what? It's soooooooooo much better than my life with AL because when AL overshadows everything, you really have no life. Great job - looking forward to the next roundy number - half a thousand!!!!!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thanks Ms. Stirly. Right on! Great to see you.

Top of the thursday morning pilgrims. Holy Catapulting choristers, it's day 4.0.1. Wowza!

Continuing to cultivate an attitude of gratitude. The science is in. We have the information. Gratitude thinking will reduce suffering. Try it every morning for 21-40 days.

Let's git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 402!

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit'. -- Aristotl

Go git it.

Comment

400 days? Amazing work Mr G. So sorry about the baby. Will you still keep in touch with the mum? Is there any future there?

Comment

Thanks Starty.

I am still in touch with the mum, but no, no romantic future there. We went our separate ways initially, but when she fell pregnant that changed things and we were going to stick together for the baby. Now things have changed again. Hope you're all good over there.

Comment

All OK here thanks Mr G. A few stresses but will overcome them Im sure

Comment

Hola friends!

Top of the saturday morning to ya. Day 403! In work. Gigs this weekend. Busy, but with stuff i like.

Git it.

Comment

Hola!

Day 405 and great to be alive. A full weekend of day job plus gigs in the evenings. Both enjoyable and always interesting adventures! Back to work this monday morning. It's usually busy but i like it. But this weekend it's been the music that has made my heart full. the people, my band mates, and the music. A kinda special weekend given the amount of joyous, beautiful, person to person interactions. Connection. The opposite to isolation no? Si!

Git it pardner.

Comment

Hiya, Mr. G.

I hope you're recovering from that loss. Even though it was unexpected, I have a feeling that you took to the idea of having a kid. It was going to be complicated for sure, but it was still a loss. Take good care of yourself and let us know what you might need.

xo
                        Pav

Comment

Thanks Pav. You're a legend. that's very kind of you. I'm ok. Will be sure to reach out if i need to mi amiga. x

Day 406! Off into it.

Comment

Glad it was such a good weekend :rockon:
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks Nora! Hope your week's going along nicely.

Day 408? Holy Friars on fentanyl!

The sun is a shinin' here on this beautiful thursday morning. On the cards is a nice easy run to the beach followed by a swim. The run from home to my local beach can take a couple of routes, but my fave is through the kilometres of parkland/sports ovals we have nearby. It's spacious and peaceful, especially during the week when there ain't many folk about. Not a bad vibe for a city of 4.2 million +.

Let's git it pardner's.

Comment

Hola friends,

Holy Benedictines breakin' wind at a barby, it's day 409! And the feeling's devine i must say. 1 year + in, i feel i have a real solid foundation to rebuild my life. Not exactly from scratch, but def a rebuild and new beginnings in a few ways. The ground beneath me is solid. It wouldn't be easy to knock me off my perch at this stage. I know this is an inside job, so it's up to me to build and cultivate inner resilience and peace. So far so good. Music session this morning, then lunch wit an amiga.

L8tr pilgrim.

Comment

Working...
                                X