G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 411. Good sunday morning to all from the beach pad.

Take it easy out there. Git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Holy Cannabis cultivatin' cardinals, it must be day 412!

How did i git here? A day at a time. If you can find a thing or things you enjoy doing wit ur time along the way, it's easier my friend. Stick with the plan and your big picture. Then break it down to a smaller doable daily plan that u can handle.

Let's git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hola friends!

Day 413. Noice. Rolling along here.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Top of the thursday morning to you pardners.

Day 415, clean and serene! A beautiful warm spring day emerging here. A run to the beach on the cards. Reckon i'll buy a year membership upfront at my local gym to lock that in. Reason being - 1. I can stretch the budget to afford it. 2. the mental health and physical benefits outweigh the investment 1000 fold. 3. For me this gym/a gym is a positive healthy environment that supports my new best life. Positive environment is the key here. You turn around and see old Alf bench pressing 100 kilo's, or a young gun going hell for leather on the bag, or 80 year old Dorothy doing advanced gymnastics.

If i was on the breadline financially, i'd just do push ups and chin ups along with running in a park or on beach - free. But i get punching bag access at this gym. Good workout aside from weight training.

The sunday band i'm in is talking touring Europe next year, mid or later. I'm in!

Take it easy and do something you love today.

Comment

Sounding good, G. Punching a bag is good for for your sanity.

Comment

Hey G!!
              The gym sounds like a great idea! As does spring time running on the beach.. Europe! How exciting.. please give us all plenty of notice so that we can make it to hear you play..:happy2:

Comment

Top of the friday morning to y'all.

Yo LC! I will let you know fo' sure. It'd be so cool to meet you, but i'd also love for you to hear some of my/our music live. Your special all access pass will include pre or post show dinner with the guitarist, and the honour of listening to him no doubt waffle on about mindfulness, self care and daily action! lol.

Indeed Mr V! 'Tis mi amigo. Hope you're good.

Holy poutin' priests in a padded cell, it's day 416! the feeling's pretty damn good 'round here. I can't complain about nuthin. I've got good health, a positive optimistic mindset, a band or 2, my guitar and a great job that i like very much including the people there. It's springtime in Melbourne and i am living sober. A year plus under my belt, the ground beneath my feet is solid. I am the boss. I control my thoughts hence my feelings and actions. At least i understand i have a huge influence on this stuff. I will of course experience upset, emotional upheaval as life rolls along. I am ready and can only do my best with the coping skills and self awareness i increasingly have. There really are no limits, and there is no fear here. Just respect for difficulties ahead. Bending like bamboo with the wind, but never breaking.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Top of the saturday morning to you pilgrims.

Holy Hashish smokin' heathens on the hampster wheel, it's Day 417!

In work. Go git it pardner. No fear. Do what you love.

Comment

Hola!

Day 419. Right on mumma. Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Awesome!!!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks brother. Good to see you.

Day 420! Chillin after 4 days flat out working for da man. Public holiday here, and......i get paid for it. rest of the week to do as i please. This will include running, weights, beach, studying some investment stuff, making music. Me time needed.

Let's git it.
                        Last edited by Guitarista; November 4, 2019, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Gidday pilgrims,

Must be Day 422 but i never been one fo countin. May the good lord take a likin to ya.

Go git it!

Comment

G-mannnnn
                            Missed ya buddy! Glad to be back here!
                            Day 1 again 11/5/19
                            Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                            Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                            Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                            11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                            12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad.

Looky here, it's the magnificent Nursie! Back on the horse because you have not given up on yourself. Great to see u too mi amiga. :love:

Day 423! Friday morning and doing laundry. It's not all glamour being a lead guitarist u know. Free day ahead. Off for a run in the wind and rain now, then some music making will be on the cards.

Go git it pilgrims.

Comment

Day 424 the lions roar! The roar from within for freedom and release of past frustrations and barriers! Oh yeah. Right on Mr. Hayes, I.

Saturday morning. Suppose i'd best put together a little music today lest i go a little crazy and tip the balance. In other news, still lookin for a wife. Crikey!

Let's git it p,ppp,pppppp......P...Pilgrim!
                                Last edited by Guitarista; November 8, 2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X