G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Jeez Mr G. I'm sorry to hear your news back there. Even sorrier that I didn't catch you a month ago. Hope all are OK and coping. I know you will bounce back. You always do.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bridgee and all on the P, P...Pilgrimmage.

No worries mi amiga, thanks. Yes, all bounced back. Thankfully the woman is very resilient and ok physically at least. We were only going to stick together because she was pregnant, as after meeting and spending time together, romance wasn't working. We'd worked out a plan we could both handle. Now? - well, we remain friends. She is incredibly resourceful and moving forward herself.

Day 425. Good to be alive. Go git it pardners.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 426 how r tricks? Pretty good as it happens here pilgrim.

Great gig and ambience last night. I even got lucky. That's a good thing of course, but with not much sleep i now face a busy work day talking to people. I'm buggered! Nothing a shower and 100 push ups won't help. Be glad when today's over and i can sleep tonight.

Go git it

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 427! That's a good ol' Chevy motor.

Today i'll channel a bit of that 427 chev engine for under me bonnet as i negotiate the days life events. Not that i'll need all that muscle. In fact, best i keep that beast under control and use it's power wisely. Kinda like the extra energy you git when you live booze free and pay some mind to what you shove into yer gob.

Go git it pilgrim! Why not, and why not you?

Comment

Jumpin jehosophats! It must be day 430! But i never been one fo countin.

Morning music session then best i begin working on another album. Oh yeah!

Let's git it. Why not you?

Comment

Thanks for posting these daily thoughts, G. Congrats on the music - glad it is going well!

Onward and upward!

Comment

Yo Pavi! Thanks Ma'am.

Day 433 and it's good to be me! or something like that. Feeling strong and anchored these days in life and hence my sobriety. Or is that - anchored in my sobriety hence anchored in life? They go hand in hand but ya can't do much or move very quickly or far when booze is in the drivers seat. Hey! Who's driving this vehicle? I am.

Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 434.

In work. Feeling gooooood and BADASS.

Go git it pilgrim. Why not you? eh? eh?? Do what u love.

Comment

As they say in these parts, G, Kick butt and take names!

Comment

Right on Mr V. And i ain't takin no prisoners either.....

Day 435 and pretty good to be alive! Mr V. You'd likely know how contentment feels? The panic, stress, distress, worry, suffering, negative slant on things have minimised hugely in my day to day living.

Some time orf this week. Oh yeah. Go git it pilgrims!

Comment

Hola! Must be day 436 but i ain't one fo countin'

Git it.

Comment

Amen on the contentment, G! So much less stress and worry. Negativity? What's that? Onward!

Comment

Top of the friday morning pilgrims.

Amen on that Mr V. May the good lord take a likin' to ya.

Holy Hallucinatin' heathens on hemp seeds, It must be day 437! Some music making with a group later this morning. But first some cwaffee, and if i'm lucky some Nuu Yaawk bagels. Sadhana done as usual first thing. Some gym and beating up on the bag.

Take it easy out there. Living sober really is a gift you give yourself that keeps on giving. Yep, it just gits better and better - if you let it - and keep growing at a pace YOU can handle. You're the boss.

Go git it.

Comment

Good sunday morning all.

Day 439! Looking for the 500 club. Sunny mild spring morning here. Summer's here in a week. Gig 'ron.

Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

Top of the monday morning to ya pilgrim.

Day 440. Time marches on doesn't it? It don't care none if yer boozing or living it up AF.

Go git some.

Comment

Working...
                                X