Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

459 sounds good to me G-Bomb!
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yo Jonesy! W dup.

Morning pilgrims. Day 460! I tend to git a little frisky and excited when Bridget's around. Better cool off, settle down and hit the shower to prepare for the working day ahead.

Go git it friends. Do something u love today. Why not you?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 461 am i having fun? Yes.i.am. pardners. I have a general constant feeling of reasonable contentment within these days, even though things aren't perfect. This is directly connected to not boozin. As long as there is some kinda personal growth when u stop the poison, things can really start to look and be hopeful, fun, interesting and satisfying. Not to mention a much bigger level of inner peace even though i'm a somewhat chaotic mofo.

Stay connected, git in some daily self care, and take back your precious life.

Go git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

You’re cooking with gas G-man xx
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Well hellooooo Ms. B! Nice to see you. How are you going? What's been happening? Hope you're good mi amiga x

Holy cursin' constituents in the chapel, it's day 4.6.2!

A day orf today. So good to git a much needed restful sleep in. Gig tonight. Wowza! Might find me a wife. :nutso:

May the good lord take a likin' to ya. Now git out there and go git it!

Comment

Holy fried chicken eatin' Friars, it's Day 465!

Hola friends. The subtle changes continue to amaze me as i roll along on this AF journey. Growth, some more clarity, strength, maybe a little more common sense. The realisation that gratitude thinking and self awareness through simple daily meditation/breathing are my anchor.

Let's git it!

Comment

Morning y'all. Day 466!

A social day ahead. Meeting sis and a friend for lunch. Looks nice outside. Take it easy.

L8tr g8trs.

Comment

Day 468 and the feeling's pretty gr8 m8.

It's tuesday Christmas eve here. Working today, lunch with family tomorrow. Things are roliing along smoothly. Grateful for a continuing peaceful somewhat contended state of being every morning when i awake. Right on!

Go git it pardner. Why not you?

Comment

Day 469 the feeling's devine!

It's xmas day here, so Merry christmas from the beach pad.

Lunch wit family today. Potential romance on the cards with a latin chica or 2. Work is gr8, music is going gr8, feeling pretty good in general. A sense of some contentment reigns, along with much optimism and a good smattering of energy within to propel meself. Will be interesting to see how my investing adventures go this year.

take it easy and give yourself some loving and respect. L8tr g8trs.

Comment

Merry Christmas Mr.G!!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Merry christmas to you and family Pauly! x

Day 472, so what's new?! Everything is freakin new pilgrim. From the sunrise to the new cells being built within, new experiences will be had today.

My friend the beautiful, maaagnificent Ms. Molly has 8 years sober. Congratulations mi amiga! Wow. x

Sadhana done and dusted. My anchor. Good call G bloke.

Ok. You know the drill........go GIT it!
                        Last edited by Guitarista; December 27, 2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Great to see you still rocking the sober life Mr G. What plans for 2020?

Comment

Hiya Starty farty arty party!

Day 473! Gonna give it plenty in 2020. A few plans which are already in motion so i'll keep rolling along in a forwardly direction towards infinity. I want to itemise my time more during the day so i don't lose focus and ensure i fit the good stuff in. e.g. I really should put at least a one hour block per day aside for writing music for future albums. i can do that. Another one hour block i want to have is for financial stuff like investing. i.e. Am i maximising such affairs. So a little more of a disciplined daily structure without gitting too ordered. How about you?

Orf to work. Sunday morning here. 06.35 hrs. Peaceful. Life is good. Still a few holes as to what i'd like in my life, but that's ok. Working towards such gaps. Overall, zero boozing is equalling significant inner peace and contentment. Wowza! I'll take that umpire. Thank you.

Grateful for everything. I don't complain about anything anymore. A little road rage when i'm late for work, sure. But other than that, no complaint.

Git it.
                            Last edited by Guitarista; December 28, 2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Holy bongin' brethren! Day 474 there's a whole lot more!

A new year is upon us again. More opportunity to change and go for our best self. If that's what we want to do.

Today, i do not complain. As me ol mucka buddha used to say - 'Relent complaint'. Today i am only grateful......and optimistic, passionate, compassionate, hopeful. So much more treasure to uncover, but i must expect nothing.

Git it pilgrim!

Comment

Day 476!

Happy new year from down here. Today is January 1st 2020.

I'll be rolling along as usual living my dreams. I am also putting more structure into my days off in order to git more stuff i love to do done.

Go git it pardners. Do what you love and go for your dreams. Er, that'll mean ditching the booze (and drugs), you savvy? Now git!

Comment

Working...
                                X