contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Re: G man the comeback!

yes. your thread always makes me smile
      AF since Jan 2nd 2020

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad.

Hola Molly and Julia. Good to see you pop in and glad you're smiling.

Yep, life is good. Fairly busy but reasonably relaxed approach here. Lot's of music making which is just sooo cool. Can say Compliments and opportunities are abounding. All directly related to my decision to remove booze from my life. This is what happens when you turn all of that negative flowing energy into energy that flows with you, for you instead of against you. A couple of chica's keen to meet me so i'd best git movin on that front.

Day 533!

Go git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ahh G-string, always lovely to follow a positive man and his thread and his guitar.:hug:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thank you Ma'am.

Tonight i play for you JC, and send a song on the wind, oe'r the sept, i say seven seas......:sendflowers:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the morning to you pilgrim from the beach pad as featured in Cosmopolitan, (issue 10, Vol 2 2005), and Vogue, (Issue 27, Vol 4, 2014).

Day 535! Lot's of music making/gigs going on. Another tonight. What a privilege.

Git it pardner.
              Last edited by Guitarista; February 29, 2020, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Day 536!

Monday morning. Raining outside, but warm in my heart. In work today.

Go git it pardner. Why not you?.

Comment

Howdy G-Man!!!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                    Howdy G-Man!!!
                    Yo Techie! How are u brother?

Must be Day 541!

Busy days here. Busy doing things i enjoy and that align with the direction i want to take in life. Sometimes i forget to log in here. But things are going well, i am very well. Feeling good, making music and working in a job i like a lot. Aiming to finish and release a new geetar album by mid year, along with a Sth american trip with guitar to play on the street and in venues. I have a chica to meet over there to see if we have anything going on........:biglove::horn::nutso:

In the meantime, it's a working day ahead. Go git it pilgrims.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                      Yo Techie! How are u brother?

Must be Day 541!

Busy days here. Busy doing things i enjoy and that align with the direction i want to take in life. Sometimes i forget to log in here. But things are going well, i am very well. Feeling good, making music and working in a job i like a lot. Aiming to finish and release a new geetar album by mid year, along with a Sth american trip with guitar to play on the street and in venues. I have a chica to meet over there to see if we have anything going on........:biglove::horn::nutso:

In the meantime, it's a working day ahead. Go git it pilgrims.
                      I’m doing well, MR. G. Still in cancer treatment but making progress, albeit slowly. All in all, life is good!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wow, Mr. G. Congratulations on the new album! What an exciting time.

I hope you get over to SA this summer - maybe the flights will be cheep?? :sad:

Keep at it!
                        Pav

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                          I’m doing well, MR. G. Still in cancer treatment but making progress, albeit slowly. All in all, life is good!
                          Thanks for the update mate. Good to hear life is good. Same here. Have a great week.

Originally posted by Pavati View Post
                          Wow, Mr. G. Congratulations on the new album! What an exciting time.

I hope you get over to SA this summer - maybe the flights will be cheep?? :sad:

Keep at it!
                          Pav
                          Thanks Pav. New album should be out by june i'm hoping. Got plenty of ideas to begin at least. Also aiming for a SA trip before June. Flights aren't toooooo pricey/out of the norm just yet if i book in advance. Best i git on it.

Day &^%$! Go git it pilgrims.

Edit to add: Must say the feelings goood 'round here. Physically, mentally, emotionally. Early start this morning for work, and i still feel good first thing this morning. I didn't even eat real good last night. Such a big difference when you stop the poison. BIG difference. I don't smoke either (stopped that circus 25 yrs ago). Gittin sober is worth it on any level you care to mention. There are no negatives. The only issue u might have initially is sleep and/or past unpleasant memories u tried to block out, now returning because your mind is no longer numb. You will need to find your own way to deal with this. Just know that there is a solution to every problem. I can vouch for this. It is true. There is a way forward. Sometimes the only way out is through. But you have to find your way and decide for yourself. Get support and talk or write in a journal every day if u have to. A gratitude journal of at least one thing per day will re program your mind to start to look for things you have in your life already (attracting more of what u want), rather than focus on what u don't have (attracting more of what u don't want). Don't believe me. Try it. Do ur own research. Take it easy. Be kind but firm with yourself. Why not you?

Go git it!
                          Last edited by Guitarista; March 9, 2020, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Top of the friday morning to you pilgrim.

Must be day 547! Looks like 18 months sober or thereabouts. 1.5 years! I'll take that. Thank you umpire and thank you to that inner pilot light that almost but never went out. Thanks universe and associated parties.

Busy weekend of study and workshop stuff. And.......music.

Git it pardners.

Comment

Top of the monday morning to ya pardners.

Day 550! The feeling's good. Strong in sobriety. Gittin that first year under my belt sure was an important milestone that seems to have changed the game for me and rewired my mind. The rewiring occurred via time spent not bending my arm boozing and instead doing healthier things daily. Maybe my daily self care practice has had an impact. Am sure it has.

In work today. Good gig last night and a full on busy weekend, but feeling fine this morning even after 5 hours sleep. I'll catch up on snoozin tonight.

A few Major sporting events like footy have been cancelled here from this week due to corona virus concerns. A good call at this point i agree 'till we get a handle on the spread rate etc. All i can do is wash my hands with soap under running water more regularly. No hugging or shaking hands recommended at an event i attended over the weekend. Tabloid Newspapers here suggesting people buy enough supplies for a possible 2 week isolation phase. It's created some panic buying in supermarkets for certain products and some unruly behaviour by some folk. We'll see what this week brings.
                              Try to keep stress and worry down and eat healthy/plenty of water.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Hola friends,

Day 551! Git it.

‘Cure’ found for coronavirus in Australia | Chronicle

Comment

Working...
                                X