Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 568.

An easy day ahead. Some learning then later a run along beach, maintaining social distancing of course.

Go git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hiya Mr G. Delighted to see you are still keeping so positive. All is good here well as well as can be expected during these tough times

Comment

Hiya Starty,

Yep, tough and crazy times. Ok here on a personal level and still have a job and dough coming in thankfully. Many others aren't so lucky. No gigs of course. This will turn around at some stage. It sure is strange and a little unsettling.

How are you? Are you working from home or having time off?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Working from home Mr G. Having to up my days to 5 days a week and its killing me But doing it to help out in these tough times. Our company has been so good to us and very careful about our heallth so I owe it to them to step up to the plate if I can.

Comment

Ok, but careful not to work too hard. I reckon if u want to back off your hours, they'll still love ya. Thanks for checking in. Nice to hear from u.

Day 569 and the feeling's fine. I can't complain. Off to work today. We are not as busy, but there's still work to be done.

Making music at home and studying investment stuff. Maintaining daily action with all that, along with a morning self care routine which is my anchor in any crisis.

Go git it and take it easy.
            Last edited by Guitarista; April 3, 2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Good morning from a wet windy and wild beach pad. 16C here today.

But it don't matter coz within my heart is warm. Day 570!

In work - git it!

Comment

Day 572!

In work. Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 573!

A well deserved day off if i say so meself. Back at work next week. Cool. If we had no C19 travel restrictions, i could actually take off to Asia or somewhere for a couple of weeks. I'll make that happen when this all settles down.

Take it easy and take back your precious life.

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad.

Day 575! Good to be alive.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

577!

Sunday morning. Git it pardner.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad. Day 578.

A bit of a house tidy and a swim in the bay to kick off the day. Here we are allowed to go out for these things only, respecting social distancing where possible - exercise, shop, travel to work, care for those in need.

Take care out there

Comment

Day 579!

The feeling is good. Finding dutchman Wim Hof an interesting character. I love diving into the sea in any weather.

In work today. Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Hope all is well, G-Man. Oh yes. Wim Hof. Love the breathing exercises, but the ice, freezing water doesn't work for me. However, I may give it another go. Peace!
                            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Howdy Mr G,
                              You Rock!!
                              :banana-computer:
                              Love ficks

Comment

hey G, i am from Holland (the Netherlands) like Wim Hof. i did a one day workshop with one of his partners in training and it was great. friends of mine do weekend workshops with him in winter time, they have really gotten into it. which is not for me.
                                we had a day of breathing excersises (very intense, they give you a high, thorough relaxation, and then a lot of energy), and then into an ice bath. crazy enough i loved that ice bath. somehow i could just relax and stay in it for minutes and minutes and go heads under.
                                before that i already took oly cold showers (except when washing my hair). i do that still. it's very energizing, noradrenaline boost, and is good for resistance. after a shower i jump onto my man with my ice cold body and make him scream
                                once i was used to it, i never wanted to go back to daily warm showers.

great your sea diving!

it appears to me that not all of Wim Hof's claims are founded in thruth. but he sure is interesting and inspriring.
                                Last edited by julia1970; April 17, 2020, 03:48 AM.
                                AF since Jan 2nd 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X