• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by fickle View Post
    Hows about we make it 365... gittin it :thumbsup:
    You betcha mi amiga. Go git it! :thumbsup:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
      If i'm feeling good and balanced, then the ripple effect flows out.
      True words Mr G! Day 105 and I've managed my 7k walk every day this week. That is exactly 10,000 steps in my lunch hour. I used to be able to do it in an hour, now it takes around 1 1/2 hours or 1 hour 20 mins on a good day. Maybe I'll get it down to 1 hour again soon.
      Glad to see you are going strong as ever :thumbsup:

Comment

Morning Fickstar and all,

Day 107 u in heaven! Wow, those walks you're doing are having a cool compounding effect behind the scenes no doubt. :goodjob:

Day 676 but who's countin'. In work after a week of me time. Lot's of music composition. Spent some time over weekend on mindset cultivation strategies. Electromagnetic fields, vibration, energy, thoughts becoming emotions which then form chemicals that travel through our body picked up by receptors and absorbed. Apparently whenever i'm thinking negative depressing thoughts, those thoughts become part of my cells and can infiltrate my being and mental program. The opposite is true if i'm thinking good things for myself. Those thoughts are transferred via neuropeptides to receptors that remember them. So - more good thoughts that serve u well G man. Yes siree.

Go git it pilgrim!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Remember G-Wiz, that the universe is asking...Show me your new vibration and I will show you miracles. Blessings x
          Last edited by techie; July 19, 2020, 05:33 PM.
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hola Techstar! Si amigo, right on. I'm vibin.

Day 677. Closing in on the 2 yr mark. Looking fo 300 for now. Tings are rolling along ok. Mandatory mask wearing at work now which is understandable but a real PITA. Sheesh, i'm thinking of the doc's and nurses and hospital staff who wear them all shift every day. My thoughts go out to all of our hospital frontline workers who cannot and have not physically hugged their loved ones for weeks, months because of the work they are doing to help the community survive. Bloody amazing people. Thank you!

In other news, what am i gonna whinge about? NOTHING!!

Go git it Pardners.

Comment

You might be onto something here, G. Guess that's what that old Beach Boys song was all about, Good Vibrations! Buzz on and git it.

Comment

Hola friends,

Right on Mr V. The vibes are an important factor. They have influence.

Day 678 but i never been one fo countin'.

In work - Git it!

Comment

Good morning G-Star, tis day 108 for me. Too right you are about the cool compounding effect of all that walking. A lot of processing goes on transforming negative emotions into gold. I just let whatever comes flow while I'm out there and just be with anything unpleasant but the walking somehow causes metamorphosis and by the end of it the thoughts have turned into gratitude for all the things I have learned from those experiences and I am uplifted. It is definitely a way to generate good brain chemistry and peace. My belief is by taking any problem for a walk you can see it in different perspectives and maybe even find the solution! I also have a healthy respect for so called negative thoughts and emotions. I believe they are a form of pain and pain has been given to us for a good reason. It is our body's way of making us pay attention when something important is happening. Without pain, we would be damaging ourselves all over the place. It shows us our limits. I treat my negative thoughts and emotions the same way now and I am not fearful of them any more. I appreciate them and examine what they are drawing my attention to. I take them for a walk and let the magic happen. Love and Peace to you my shining friend
                  :radiate:

Comment

Day 679 yo gonna shine!

Fickstar, what a great post. I reckon you've solved a few mysteries of the thoughts/feelings feedback loop right there in your words. I agree. I have found that i always, always, always feel better after a walk or jog out of the house upon my return than i did when i began. Whaddaya know - Mood follows action. yes! So we can take control of our thoughts and feelings by gittin out there and shaking that ass in some way.

A couple of days off here. Day 1 of mandatory mask wearing in public till mid august. A state of emergency has been declared till then. This is due to the unprecedented rise in numbers of infection rates. This should mean the rate drops dramatically in the next couple of weeks. We'll see how things pan out.

Think positive pilgrims and go git it.

Comment

I have just returned to MWO after a few years, where due to many horrific experiences my drinking has escalated and I recognised your name from way back Guitarista. I am in serious need of help and support now, I have to stop or at least cut down. I am self medicating and using drugs as well, not street drugs, I am high functioning and no one except y husband knows I have a problem. This is my first post and I don't even know if it's in the right place but I saw your name and it just felt familiar. Hope I can make some new friends here and meet up with some old ones and kick this because I can't live like this any more, I have bad depression and anxiety, sorry if this is in wrong place but I needed to reach out.
                      Twitch

Comment

Hi Tawnywitch,

I remember you. You can post here or anywhere u like, no worries my friend. Great news that you want to stop the madness. Where are you in the world again? Let us know how you are going.

Our toolbox is always worth a read in times like these. Link below.

Comment

Day 680 but who's counting.

Git it.

Comment

Hope you're OK Tawny, let us know, we're here.

Comment

Good saturday morning from the beach pad. Day 681!

I am fortunate to still have work which means i can git out of the house and maintain some sort of routine at least.

Crazy times my friends. Hold tight. Nature always resolves and things come full circle soon enough. I hope it's sooner rather than later.

i am grateful for my health and my job. This is my last weekend after 11 years. I finish up on sunday. My org didn't get their contract renewed so we're out. I'm gonna enjoy my last 2 shifts and reflect on what has been a magnificent experience and time of growth. Luckily i still have regular work at another site that's ongoing so i'm ok.

Take it easy and go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Good to hear you still have work. I experienced the loss of contract work as well. After early retirement from the telecom industry, I returned as a contracting program manager working remotely (virtual office) from home. On a Wednesday after resolving a huge network problem for an international client, I was submitted for a corporate award. On Friday, my contracting house called and told me my contract was terminated. Two months later they called to see if I was interested in another two year contract. I said no, I’m a golfer now!

Wishing you all the best. Throwing full support your way as someone who’s been there. Blessings x
                                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
                                X