Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Hello Twitch. Welcome back ❤️
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Thanks Techstar.

Sheesh, what a fickle industry! Congrat's on the award mate. And....on your being approached for tri athlete sponsorship. Keep bikin' brother.

Day 682 and today's my last day at this particular job. Gotta say it's a little emotional as this work in mental health i began 11 years ago was a significant turning point for me and began a rich and rewarding journey. I met and now know So many great, generous, courageous people. Well, times change and a good time to move on to something else. Let's see if i can pull a rabbit out of a hat in the next year or 2.

Go git it pardner's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 684 and there's a whole lot more! (in life to be had)

in work today, then the week orf. Plenty of treasure around out there. We have nature and we have choice. What's my perspective on the world today? Where's my head at? Did u check in wit urself this morning G man? Yes sir i did. Why? So i keep track of what my head and heart r doing and turn up fo myself to tweak if needed.

Go git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hiya G, techie and co, day 114 here and enjoying your posts.
          Only about 4 more weeks till spring :yay:

Comment

Hiya Fickstar,

Great work on that BIG number! 4 weeks till spring is a beautiful thought. I wonder where we'll be at here in Vic. re virus? our state of emergency last i heard is till mid august, so if numbers come down it might be masks orf by spring. Hopefully summer brings some improvement on infection rates. Unfortunately the economic situ will remain bleak for some time to come for many people. I'm lucky to have a job, which means regular income and some sort of weekly routine/structure. Many folk would be feeling lost without a rudder. Adrift without an anchor. When we hit the bottom it can be hard to know what the hell to do. When you feel you've lost your identity and purpose, direction. There is another direction we can look for. Up.

I don't need to fight this force. I can instead try to move with it and find a way to use the momentum for me, not against me. Some self reflection may be required. Take it easy out there.

Day 685. Git it.

Comment

Sorry about the partial job loss, G. Sounds like it was a grounding force for you. Stay the course mate, hopefully something will pop up.

Comment

Yo fam. W'dup. Day 686!

Thanks Mr V. Lucky i have another grounding force. The G force daily self care routine. Am fortunate to have other work to keep me afloat. Gonna use the extra time to work for myself in a couple of areas. So for me, there is opportunity. It's the end of an era though to be sure. What a rich, rewarding life changing experience that job was.

Speaking of Life change.....LC! W'dup.

A few days off. Noice. Off for a run, then some masked shopping. P.S. My new line of work does not include masked banditry! That's like drinking. Bandaid solution.

Go git it pardner's!

Comment

Day 687.

Go git it.

Comment

The G force is strong!

Comment

Good saturday morning from the beach pad pilgrims.

Thanks Mr V. Indeed it is. Hope you and yours are going ok.

Day 688! Aiming fo 700. Then next stop will be 730 A.K.A.......2 years.

Take care and go git it pardner's.

Comment

Day 689 and the feeling's fine!

Good sunday morning to all from the beach pad. Sadhana done. Coffee then a run to the beach followed by some masked shopping. Might ask for an extra couple a thousand with my change.

Go git it and take it easy.

Comment

I see the pox has ramped up down under. So much for a seasonal aspect to this scourge. Have a GREAT day!
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Day 690! Oh yeah!

Yes Techstar, we have a curfew too now. No one out 8 p.m. - 5 a.m. I can still work though, so not too bad for me. Can get out for 1 hr max. exercise per day plus shopping. All within 5k radius. Difficult for many, not so hard for me. Not much open after 8 pm anyway. Hope you're going ok.

Let's git it.

Comment

Day 691 but i never been one fo countin'.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Good morning G Star,
                                Am thinking of you and my family in Melbourne, hoping you are keeping spirits up while waiting out the lockdown. I am in a fortunate bubble here but nevertheless am noting the toll taken on some who are in positions where they perceive themselves responsible. Can't say much but it is always a tragedy where someone is under such pressure that they can think suicide is ever a solution. So sad and tragic that it is being kept under wraps and not being spoken about. Bodies just swept away quietly.
                                On that sombre note, day 124 here and grateful for my good mental health today amidst all this.
                                Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                                Aiming fo 700. Then next stop will be 730 A.K.A.......2 years.
                                Keep up the great work G! :heartbeat:
                                Last edited by fickle; August 5, 2020, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X