Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by fickle View Post
    One thing I've noticed about sobriety is the change it has wrought in my psyche. Prolific appreciation and gratitude manifests for no particular reason all the time. The fragility and transience of things fills me with appreciation rather than despair. In the past contemplating these things would have filled me with fear and darkness. I just can't relate to that frame of mind any more.
    Wonderful words, I can relate. Also, your signature has given something to contemplate as well. You're sounding very strong.

Comment

Originally posted by fickle View Post

One thing I've noticed about sobriety is the change it has wrought in my psyche. Prolific appreciation and gratitude manifests for no particular reason all the time. The fragility and transience of things fills me with appreciation rather than despair. In the past contemplating these things would have filled me with fear and darkness. I just can't relate to that frame of mind any more.

Just wondering if you can relate G?
      Morning Fickstar, Mr V and all pigrims on the p,pp....p....ppp..pilgrimmage.

Hell yeah! I can relate. Why i even saw a butterfly the other day.....(just being silly!) One thing i have learnt is to let go of things. This takes practice and i'm not perfect at it. But really, if i take care of me from the inside out, then everything else is fine, because everything else will do what it will. I just ride the wave man.

Day 746. Have a ripper!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

end of day 178 and it has indeed been a ripper!
        I see a lot of colourful birds, butterflies and rainbows all the time tee hee
        but then I do walk outdoors a lot
        going on another roadtrip so will see you guys next week
        take care and keep up the great work!!
        :flowers:

Comment

Thinking of you, G-Man. Hope all is well. Blessings x
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Boredom is the root of all evil – the despairing refusal to be oneself. – Soren Kierkegaard
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hola friends!

Day 752 and the world to do.

G'day Techstar. All's well here thanks mate. Hope you and fam are good.

Re boredom. Danny Trejo once said to me...'G man, if you're bored, you're BORING!' I have to agree. If i can't find something interesting to do then what the hell am i doing?

Fickstar, how r ya?

off to lunch and a market today.

Go git it pilgrims.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 753. Raining and cool outside. But warm in my heart.

Go git it pilgrim!

Comment

Beautiful wet spring day here, day 185 of my old 100 day challenge :happy2: and getting used to the idea this is the new way of life. Seems no reason to otherwise.
                  Have reached the point where I have started to have dreams again which is a very good sign.
                  Glad to see techie and Mr G are good.. hope Mr Vervill is also well.

If we think of the brain and emotions like the body. If the purpose of pain is to make you pay attention, then it follows a boredom is a form of restlessness telling you that you need exericse. Like all animals we want to stretch and play and run about. Boredom is just your mind wanting the same thing. Perhaps you have trapped your perception into a small frustrating moment. Know this is illusion and can be altered by playing with perception such as meditation, which can take many forms such as walking, gardening, art, music, or even something as simple as colouring in. Something to make your front of mind busy, such as focusing on your breath, which frees your main mind to just be, expand, broaden, encompass all things.. become aware you are part of everything.

Have a great day everyone

Comment

Day 755 and i feel alive.

Great post Fickstar. Self awareness is something to be nurtured and appreciated. From there i can see i'm part of all things. A little bit of stardust running through my veins, same as Rosita, part android #757 over in galaxy 91. (Hi Rosy!)

Take it easy and go git it!
                    Last edited by Guitarista; October 6, 2020, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Day 756.

A reasonable balance between music, work, leisure occurring here. Noice.

Go git it pardner.

Comment

757!

Git it.

Comment

No man or woman, no non identified, non binary, or guest from another planet is an island.

We thrive when we're connected. Keep connected out there friends.

Day 759! Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad.

In work. Best i go and.....................git it!

Day 760.

Comment

Hola. Day 761!

Git it pardner.

Comment

OMG! It's day 762, but i never been one fo countin!

Let's git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X