Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    OMG! It's day 762, but i never been one fo countin!

Let's git it.
    Don't ya just luv how that number keeps getting bigger and bigger?!!!!!!! Great job!!
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
      Don't ya just luv how that number keeps getting bigger and bigger?!!!!!!! Great job!!
      Thanks Ms. Stirly. :heartbeat:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hola pilgrims.

Day 765! Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Amazing progress. Life is good!
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Day 197 and yes life is GOOD!

Comment

Morning Fickstar, Techstar and all stars from the beach pad.

Day 767, better wages at 7-11!

Life IS good. There are many distractions out there that can pull us down. Mainly in my head. And i can manage any such thoughts before they become feelings and things. Maybe i can't control every random thought that flies in, but i can manage it and then give it a kiss as it flies on out to who knows where. :thumbsup:

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                Morning Fickstar, Techstar and all stars from the beach pad.

Day 767, better wages at 7-11!

Life IS good. There are many distractions out there that can pull us down. Mainly in my head. And i can manage any such thoughts before they become feelings and things. Maybe i can't control every random thought that flies in, but i can manage it and then give it a kiss as it flies on out to who knows where. :thumbsup:

Go git it pardner's.
                There are many distractions out there. It’s the challenge that creates the change. Blessings x
                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Yes indeed Techstar.

How do i respond to a challenge/difficult situation? Always a learning experience as long as i step back and examine what i'm thinking.

Day $(*&^%$!! the feeling's good.

Git it.

Comment

Good Good Morning!
                    Day 202 here and ready for another busy day
                    Hope you all are well!
                    Zoooom

Comment

Hi Fickstar and y'all.

Ficks, congrat's on 202 days plus! Wowza!

Day 774 there's a whole lot more!

Take it easy and go git it pardner's.

Comment

Happy Monday all,
                        Its a raining spring day so the world around me is literally full of lushness and abundance.
                        Sorry, still seeing rainbows and unicorns here osteroops:
                        I think its the natural world that gives me a thrill and takes my focus away from the mundane office and domestic dramas and disappointments.
                        As long as the land, sea and sky are out there, wot me worry?

Comment

Morning Fickstar and all from the lush and lost in abundance beach pad,

Nature is real, office politics and drama's are just temporary embuggerances that always pass eventually, like clouds in the sky. Wait a minute G fella....ain't everything impermanent? Well yes, that's right young man, even nature. I suppose some things are more worthy of my attention and precious time than others. Like my thoughts. Take what i need and leave the rest.

Day @#$%^&!! Go git it pilgrim. Why not you? Yo.

Comment

Day 777! :love:

Wonder what kind of deal those numbers mean if anything? Can't recall what happened if anything on day 666 lol. Either way, it's a beautiful day and i'm gittin it!

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Beautiful set of trips there, G!

Comment

Day 778 and the feeling's gr8!

How are u doing Mr V? How's the covid situ around you? Hope you and yours are going ok.

It's a beautiful sunny spring day here. I'm sitting on my outdoor deck doing some study and a little work. Pair of shorts, mask orf as i'm within my property away from the masses. Peaceful vibe 'round the joint. Enjoying the moment, because i know and u know.....it will surely pass. :thumbsup:

Git it pardner's.

Comment

Working...
                                X