Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 824!

In work later. First, a swim in the roaring windy bay, the warm sun beating down. Best wear a hat to protect the 7th chakra. take it easy out there.

Git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 825, good 2 b alive.

Lot's i could be throwing myself into, however am considering winding down and taking it easy till new year. Will gently chip away at things important to me daily, but not intensely. Yeah, that's what i'll do. Thanks team.

Take it easy and go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I second that Mr G. Time to wind down and let the remainder of the year float off. If I am honest, it has been quite a good year for us despite a number of huge life changing challenges. Wonder what next year will bring :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
          I second that Mr G. Time to wind down and let the remainder of the year float off. If I am honest, it has been quite a good year for us despite a number of huge life changing challenges. Wonder what next year will bring :haha:
          I didn't do the year very hard Starty. I'm one of the lucky ones. Still had a job and income, a roof over my head, connection, a guitar to get lost in. Glad you're going ok. Hope you get some quality relaxation time in. Next year surely can't be as surreal as this one can it? :nutso:

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
            I didn't do the year very hard Starty. I'm one of the lucky ones. Still had a job and income, a roof over my head, connection, a guitar to get lost in. Glad you're going ok. Hope you get some quality relaxation time in. Next year surely can't be as surreal as this one can it? :nutso:
            Ha ha, well I am not holding my breath that it will be any less weird but as we are getting used to it it might feel less so Yes I am grateful for many things too that have come from this year. My life is even more simple than it was and I like that. We are living with MUCH less money so hoping that we can keep making that work for us. But essentially happier so that is a great thing! I have one day left of work on Monday and then thats it for the year. Looking forward to over indulging in mince pies and watching some good films over the period. Like I said, simple pleasures

Comment

Simple pleasures indeed. Now go git some.

Comment

Day 830!

Go git it pilgrim!

Comment

Day 831!

In work. Git it!

Comment

Day 832! How r u?

Day orf. Lunch with a potential business partner. i.e. we're both students of property investing.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Happy Christmas, G-man!

Comment

Merry Christmas, G’ster!!!
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Merry christmas Mr V, Techstar, and to all of my friends.

Christmas day here. Off to mum's for lunch.

Must be day X*&^%$! but i ain't one fo countin'.

Git it pardner.

Comment

Merry Christmas Mr G. Hope you have a lovely day !

Comment

Merry christmas Starty! Hope you had a bewdy. It's so good to have remained in touch all these years. Many more to come. x

Day 835! No jive!

Go git it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                                Merry christmas Starty! Hope you had a bewdy. It's so good to have remained in touch all these years. Many more to come. x

Day 835! No jive!

Go git it.
                                It really is Mr G. Did you realise it has been 12 years? Absolutely amazing and I value having you in my life very much. May 2021 bring you many blessings and I look forward to our continued friendship x

Comment

Working...
                                X