Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Thanks Starty, :love:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 973!

Closing in on a grand. Wowza! Another 27 days. :eek-new:

It helps massively to not only be in the present and do something meaningful with the day in front of you, but to also keep a perspective of the bigger picture of life, history, future potential, what is and what we can and cannot control.

Git it pardner's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Morning pardner's.

Holy Vibratin' Vicar's. Must be day 979!

Things relatively in balance over here. Go git it friend.

Comment

Day 981.

Rolling along ok here.

Go git some.

Comment

Morning from a sunny though cool, crisp beach pad. Temp was probably around 5C on my run this morning. Turning into a sunny 19C!

Must be day 982 but i ain't one fo a'countin.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Morning from a sunny beach pad. 21C today. Very noice. Lunch with a friend.

Morning run/gym stuff done. Sheesh, i almost forgot my patented speed yoga session. Minimum 1 x set of sun salutations yoga daily for bludgers. Enough of the negative self talk ok lamebrain? K boss.

Day 983. Look at me look at me look at moiee.

Go git it.

Comment

Day 984.

Keep it rolling friend.

Comment

Evening G,
                  think i've let go of the mea culpa at last so life might look different from now on
                  Well done on your day 985!
                  You are still my guiding star :heart:

Comment

Hola Fickstar!

Good to see you mi amiga. How are you going?

Day 985. 'Tis great to be alive isn't it? Well, if i consider the alternative......a very boring scenario. I much prefer to stand up and embrace life warts and all. Bring it on. I've learned that if i show up for life/myself, along with a little crud, i also experience a lot of jewelry and treasure. Open heart open mind.

Go git it pardner's. Word.

Comment

Morning friends,

Day 987! Fair wages at 7-11.

Might be gittin lucky tonight. Go git it.

Comment

Good thanks G and very grateful for you
                        DDWIWDD (Dan Deacon “When I Was Done Dying”) | Off The Air | Adult Swim - YouTube

Comment

Glad you're good. What a great song. Thanks.

Comment

Day 989!

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 990 but i ain't one fo countin'

Git it!

Comment

I’m counting and get ten excited for the BiG 1k!!!

I have to say that the 1000 day mark was so significant for me. It made me realize that I was stronger than, better than, and more self loving than ever before. The sense that nothing can break me again. That knowing was pure elation and bliss!
                                Last edited by techie; May 30, 2021, 12:35 AM. Reason: Added comment
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X