Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 1082!

Spring is here in 2 days on Sept 1. New beginnings eh? Rolling along fairly well here despite 3rd or 4th week of lockdown with a couple more weeks of it ahead at least. Lucky i have a job i can get out of the house to go to a couple of days a week. i'm sure that helps with mental balance. Listening to some Earl Nightingale of late. Him and Napoleon Hill. Great old school philosophers with a sharp no nonsense practical, scientific edge. They're more business/success focused, with your mental attitude firmly at the core. e.g. If u think u can, you're right. If u think u can't, you're right.

Go git it pilgrims.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Great stuff G-Man. I have lots of tapes (gad) & CD’s from Nightingale-Conant. Great stuff. I am also a student and mentee of Jack Canfield. His book, Success Principles is a must read. Great progress!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I'm on it Techstar.

Love all those guys. Day 1083!

Today, August 31 is International overdose awareness day. Today i spare a thought for those no longer with us, and to friends and families of people lost to drug overdose. R.I.P. my friends.

I dedicate this song - Somebody said (everybody's talkin&#39 | Ace Gainsbourg

Git it pardner's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hola amigo's,

Day 1085 but who's countin'? Closing in on 3 freakin years booze free. This is a world first record for me and it feels good. I think mid september is the big day. Wait a minute g man, what about today? You waffle on 'bout bein in the fkn moment all the time, what's wit the forward projecting man? Anxious? Unsettled? Lost ur focus??? Er.....thanks friend for your concern. You are absolutely correct in that living in the moment is where it's at. I'm just giitin a little excited about a new world record. L8tr g8trs.

Git it.

Comment

Day 1086!

But i never been one fo countin.

Go git it pardner's.
            Last edited by Guitarista; September 2, 2021, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Holy Rocketin' Rectors on Rice bubbles, it must be Day 1.0.8.7.

Go git some pilgrim.

Comment

Morning Mr G, to anyone browsing the site, reading you thread and seeing the crystal clear joy in your sober life and thinking that could never be me, they are so wrong, it could. As you say go git it.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks Mr KT. Yo doing it too mi amigo. Hope you're going ok over there.

I'm gittin the jab next week. Looks like the only way out of this global crisis. In Oz the govt. are predicting all adults (over 16) to be vaxxed by April 2022. KT and anyone in the U.K. and Ireland, Techie U.S.A. how is the easing of restrictions/higher vax levels panning out? We watch with great interest here as we're months behind you.

Day 1089 but who's countin?

Git it pilgrim's.
                  Last edited by Guitarista; September 5, 2021, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                    Thanks Mr KT. Yo doing it too mi amigo. Hope you're going ok over there.

I'm gittin the jab next week. Looks like the only way out of this global crisis. In Oz the govt. are predicting all adults (over 16) to be vaxxed by April 2022. KT and anyone in the U.K. and Ireland, Techie U.S.A. how is the easing of restrictions/higher vax levels panning out? We watch with great interest here as we're months behind you.

Day 1089 but who's countin?

Git it pilgrim's.
                    Things are crazy here. Like everywhere, it is a result of so many contradictory messages between government agencies and the medical establishment. I personally feel this has resulted in the widespread anti vaxxer movement. I got vaccinated some months ago. The delta variant is a definite game changer and has led to increased numbers of vaccinations. In the U.S. What I don’t like is the draconian measures taken by law enforcement. Even more egregious, is not allowing folks with natural immunity, and folks who cannot get vaccinated due to medical issues, I.e., multiple sclerosis to enter restaurants, movie theaters, or even travel by air. The factions of society who want control are sure taking advantage of this pandemic. Just my opining here!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good tuesday morning all from the beach pad.

Yep Techie, lot's of mixed messages, inconsistency, hypocrisy here from government and of course various commercial media. We've got to hold on amid the madness and see what high vax rates does. Hopefully it'll mean better resistance for folks and businesses can resume trading relatively normally. We must also take into account those who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons and include and support them.

Day 1090!

Go git some pardner's.
                      Last edited by Guitarista; September 6, 2021, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Day 1091!

Some amusing and interesting characters out there in the world of business. Gittin out of ur comfort zone is a good thing. It often means growth. And i ain't talkin bout the kinda growth i usually experience when BBBJ is nearby.

Go git it!

Comment

Day 1095! Good 2 b alive.

Thinking of my American friends and everyone affected on the 20th anniversary of September 11.

Edit: Holy Lapsed Lutherans in Latex. It's 3 years booze free today! Thank you umpire. thanks friends.

Take it easy out there.
                          Last edited by Guitarista; September 11, 2021, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Congratulations on three years, G. As they say in New Yawk, that's focking awesome!!!

Comment

Oh Good Lord. Well done, fella!!
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Top of the morning to you from a wet drizzly beach pad.

Thanks Jonesy. Great to see you. I hope you're going ok there and keeping your sanity. Cool you have a garden to cultivate and keep connected with nature.

Thanks Techstar. Hope you and the missus are good.

Day 1096. 3 years and one day. Pretty good going fella.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Working...
                                X