G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

The vaccine is not 100%. Additionally, there are folks vaccinated that have major health issue, I.e., diabetes, cancers, obesity, etc.
    Ya that's true, they certainly aren't foolproof. That being said, here at least, something like 90% of people ending up in hospitals are unvaccinated.

Hearing that although i'm double vaxxed, i can still carry the virus and potentially pass it on is a concern. Though govt. health dept. here say's the risk is much much lower if both are double vaxxed.
    Ya the fact that vaxxed people can still spread it I think is what's really helping to keep this thing going, heard immunity isn't really achievable as first thought. I'm surprised you're only getting single vaxes there (unless it's the J&J shot), double seems to be the norm everywhere and now starting to move onto triple/booster.""

On that cheery note, i'm off into the day and the bay for a run and swim. Take it easy out there.
    That sounds great! Definitely too cold for a swim here, but got a nice hike in today on a gorgeous blue sky sunny day.
    Last edited by Mulburry; November 1, 2021, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Day 1147, i in heaven preacher.

The feeling's good. I can say this is a consistent feeling throughout the days.

Your hike sounds the ticket Mulberry. Nature is always a great place to spend time in. City life is good, but artificial in many ways too. It's healthy to get away from the concrete jungle and look at the big sky. Critters big or small i love them all. Bring on the big ticket events such as bears, snakes, croc's sharks (ok, no bears in Oz unfortunately). They're part of our world too. I marvel at them - and keep a respectful distance. 'What's that dark shadow that seems to be moving underneath you Gman? Ah, maybe it's just some seaweed'..........:eek-new:

Take it easy out there friends.

Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        Your hike sounds the ticket Mulberry. Nature is always a great place to spend time in. City life is good, but artificial in many ways too. It's healthy to get away from the concrete jungle and look at the big sky. Critters big or small i love them all. Bring on the big ticket events such as bears, snakes, croc's sharks (ok, no bears in Oz unfortunately). They're part of our world too. I marvel at them - and keep a respectful distance. 'What's that dark shadow that seems to be moving underneath you Gman? Ah, maybe it's just some seaweed'..........:eek-new:
        Yup couldn't agree more, nature is the ticket (it's almost like it's engrained in our DNA to like nature- not surprising considering we spent millions of years in our communal past living in it). And ya bears are super cool; it's been a couple years since I've seen one on a hike, but I grew up on an forrested acerage, and we'd have black bears all the time in the orchard. You could just sit there and watch them climb in the trees (cubs were the best climbers of course) trying to eat the cherries/plums etc. Once in a while you'd hear a big crash and know bear just fell out of the tree.
        Last edited by Mulburry; November 3, 2021, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Must be day 1148 but i ain't one fo countin'.

Love the bear stories Mulberry. Bears look so cute as youngsters. They're cute as grown ups too, but i'll admire from a respectful distance. How are you doing this week?

Some cracking spring weather here of late, though today we got us some grey skies and wind. It's warm in my lil ol heart though, and the toupe is fastened well with rubber cement from the hardware store. Looking good, feeling good. No more of that 'fly away' hair look.

Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 1149!

Go git it pardner.

Comment

Day 1150 padre!

Send the flock home early.

Git it.

Comment

Good sunday morning to you from the beach pad. Grey skies and cool here.

Nice to jump in for a dip. Revitalised.

Day 1151! A musical weekend over here. Bars and cafes, restaurants have opened up (if ur double vaxxed), so gig's are back.

Go git it diggity.

Comment

Day 1154 but i never been one fo countin'.

Git it pardners.

Comment

Love the bear stories Mulberry. Bears look so cute as youngsters. They're cute as grown ups too, but i'll admire from a respectful distance. How are you doing this week?
                    Still struggling with PAWS, some days are a bit better but it never really goes away. But like they say, just trying to take it one day at a time.

Comment

A day at a time is all we have really. Time is a healer to be sure. We just don't know when. I can say in my experience the body mind emotions have taken a sustained battering which in turn creates new negative mental programs which cause daily damage and can take a little while to leave behind. It shows how powerful our mind is. This same power is available for us. If we can decide to harness it to work with and for us, it's one way forward. What i think affects how i feel, then how i act, which affects how my day pans out. I always start with a head full of what i want, who i want to be, and what do i need to do today, right now, to get that/be that person. Keep it rolling friend.

Day ^%$#!! but who's countin'.

Go git it.

Comment

Day 1157 i in heaven!

Went for an early morning session at gym, running in the pouring rain. A bloke at the cafe next door told me it's not open till 8 a.m. on weekends. You picked the worst day to turn up early when it's closed. I said, it's ok bro. Running in the rain or in any weather is an absolute delight. Don't matter either way as long as i'm shakin mo ass.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                          Day 1157 i in heaven!

Went for an early morning session at gym, running in the pouring rain. A bloke at the cafe next door told me it's not open till 8 a.m. on weekends. You picked the worst day to turn up early when it's closed. I said, it's ok bro. Running in the rain or in any weather is an absolute delight. Don't matter either way as long as i'm shakin mo ass.

Go git it pardner's.
                          That’s why we are BADASSES!!!
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Day 1159, the feeling's divine!

In work after a couple of noice weeks off. Where are you Nurse Jones?

have a bewdy and go git it.

Comment

Day 1160!

Git it pilgrim

Comment

Day 1162, how r u?

14 days straight of morning gym attendance. Aiming for at least 90 days straight to see if i can take it to the next level. I always do a little exercise daily, but gittin out in front of a punching bag for a few rounds followed by some basic weights is shaping me into a younger Arnie or Stallone lol. Anyway, am enjoying upping the physical action to start the day. Can't say there are any negatives. I always feel charged. Might keep a count here till 90 days.

take it easy and go git it pardner's.

Comment

Working...
                                X