X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    Day 1162, how r u?

14 days straight of morning gym attendance. Aiming for at least 90 days straight to see if i can take it to the next level. I always do a little exercise daily, but gittin out in front of a punching bag for a few rounds followed by some basic weights is shaping me into a younger Arnie or Stallone lol. Anyway, am enjoying upping the physical action to start the day. Can't say there are any negatives. I always feel charged. Might keep a count here till 90 days.

take it easy and go git it pardner's.
    C1B2D587-D2AB-4DE4-9809-BF371E091C7D.jpeg
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Day 1164, these days i answer the door!

Day 16 consecutive gym. Oh yeah. Keeping it simple and not doing tooooo much, just turning up for myself in a way that's a little challenging, but i can also handle.

Git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 1167!

day 19 consecutive gym. They call me 'the body'.......

Git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Keep it going Geebo. It gets better and better!!!
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I'm going for gold Techstar!

Day 1168, don't be late! Taking my car in for repairs, so best git movin.

Day 20 consecutive days of gym turn ups. The feeling's good i must say. Def notice a little more mobility in the body when i'm just lounging around the house. No seizing up for this fella. Wonder if i'll git a courtesy car. These repairs could take a few weeks. Either way, it'll be ok. let go let the universe! or something like that. No stress here, despite what would usually be a big PITA event....no car for a couple of weeks, potential cost escalation blah blah blah....lol. Nope, i'm a leaving it all alone and letting the universe take care of things. I'm just turning up every day aiming for my best self and to be of service to others where i can. Keep smiling, or if you're walking through hell atm.....keep walking. You'll git to the other side and out of the hole if u keep it simple and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Go git it pardner's.
            Last edited by Guitarista; November 23, 2021, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Day 1171 but today no run,

Hola friends. The feeling's good. Although i was hit with a bit of uncharecterictic hayfever/sneeze fest and a slight fluey bug. Nothing major and not the dreaded virus. Got to 21 days consecutive gym. Today is 2nd day off to rest. Back to it tomorrow i reckon as am feeling better.

Go git it pardner.

Comment

morning from a sunny beach pad.

Day 1172! The feeling is much better here today. Slight fluey bug has all but left the building that is the unstoppable, unbreakable.......G force.

Back at gym today. Day 22. Take it easy out there and buy yourself something nice.

Let's Git it.

Comment

Day 1174, you're welcome at my door!

In work. Bug lingering but on it's way out.

Go git it.

Comment

Keep smiling, or if you're walking through hell atm.....keep walking. You'll git to the other side and out of the hole if u keep it simple and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
                    Amen.

Comment

Day 1181!

Good to see you Mulberry. Hope you're travelling ok.

In work today. Winding down a little mentally for end of year. 2 weeks off over xmas. Not sure if i'll join the masses driving down the coast. Probably keep it simple and dive into the bay locally as usual, barefeet on the sand.

Go git it and back yourself.

Comment

Day 1181!

Good to see you Mulberry. Hope you're travelling ok.

In work today. Winding down a little mentally for end of year. 2 weeks off over xmas. Not sure if i'll join the masses driving down the coast. Probably keep it simple and dive into the bay locally as usual, barefeet on the sand.

Go git it and back yourself.
                        As a denizen of the northern hemisphere, I’m extremely jealous. I would absolutely love to do an ocean swim and walk with gratitude on a white sandy beach. It is so cold here this morning. Fireplace is aglow with warmth. However, I will be putting on the long boards tomorrow to ski Tahoe area slopes. Not a bad trade off. Enjoy G-Man!

Comment

Skiing the slopes is something i'm gonna do one day Techstar. Been to the snow once years ago where i was in the band hired at a chalet for 2 weeks. My skiing was basic but wow, great fun. Always thought cross country skiing would be cool. Safe travels.

Day *&^%! but i ain't one fo countin'.

Git it.

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                            As a denizen of the northern hemisphere, I’m extremely jealous. I would absolutely love to do an ocean swim and walk with gratitude on a white sandy beach. It is so cold here this morning.
                            No doubt. So eternally cold, rainy and miserable here these days in the PNW, gets pretty depressing. An ocean swim in the sun right now sounds amazing.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad. Day 1186 how'r tricks?

It can get cold and miserable here too even in summer. We have 4 seasons in one day in this town. Doesn't matter so much when you're living sober. Why? Well for me, gittin sober has had to involve self reflection and a fair dose of gratitude. Daily. This attitude sure helps weather any storm. Considering moving further north though where the weather is consistently warmer and sky bleu.

Take it easy out there pardner's.

Go git it.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad. Day 1186 how'r tricks?

It can get cold and miserable here too even in summer. We have 4 seasons in one day in this town. Doesn't matter so much when you're living sober. Why? Well for me, gittin sober has had to involve self reflection and a fair dose of gratitude. Daily. This attitude sure helps weather any storm. Considering moving further north though where the weather is consistently warmer and sky bleu.

Take it easy out there pardner's.

Go git it.
                                There is a wonderful quote by Mark Twain: “The coldest winter I’ve ever spent was a summer in San Francisco”

Comment

Working...
                                X