Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 1225!

Must call airline today to check how/if flights out are affected because of local delays on required covid PCR tests. They want test done in last 48 hrs, but results are being recieved due to demand 5 days later! Wonder how this is panning out on the ground at airports. If this is my biggest problem then i'm doing pretty damn well.

Take it easy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 1226! How'r tricks LC?

Solutions focused. A cliche or an easier way to live. Answer - both. I found the answer to yesterday's PCR covid test question for air travel. There exists an express PCR test for $79 at airport for internashnal travel. 3/4 hr turn around. Perfect. Job done. Car repair still up in air as we wait for external source to report back. That's ok. Trip still on. I can forward a couple of grand to mechanic for work so far and still have some cash for trip. If i have to git a small loan from friends or family on my return for car, then so be it. Reckon it'll all work out. All of these events could patalyze me, but i refuse that option. I'm a rampaging through not around and enjoying the possibilities of upcoming adventure in 2 weeks time.

Go git it pilgrims.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Always opt for adventure!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Day 1227!

I agree Techstar. I've learnt that equation awhile ago. Often throwing yourself in, hat into the ring without necessarily knowing how, can be lifechanging and you will experience growth no matter where things lead. And that is a good thing in my mind.

LC? Where u at mi amiga?

Jones? W'dup gf?

Sunny saturday morning over here. Off for a run to the beach and a long refreshing dip.

Gittin it while i still can. Go git some pardner's.

Comment

Sunny saturday morning over here. Off for a run to the beach and a long refreshing dip.
            Same here! It's a little too cold to swim, ha, but so nice to be able to get out in the sun, it's such an amazing all-natural mood enhancer!

Comment

Right on Mulberry. Nature is a huge healer.

Day 1228 don't be late! for band rehearsal today G man. ok boss.
              [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] yo gf!

Off for a run. Git it.

Comment

I’m concerned about the Nurse Jones too. It has always troubled me when folks just drop out w/o a word. My wish is that she is safe!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Day 1231!

No news from Nurse Jones as yet. Jonesy, if you're reading - We love u. :heartbeat:

Go git it friends.

Comment

Day 1233! Look at me look at me!

Flight put back 2 days due to connecting flight change. No worries.

Go git it.

Comment

Day 1236 of reclaiming a life!

Trip accom lining up nicely. Live album lining up with locals toward end of trip before i come home. Noice.

Git it.

Comment

Day 1238.

Trip coming together and hotting up.

Git it

Comment

Must be day 1239 but i ain't one fo countin'.

Juggling flights. Trying to fit in who with what and where. What a cool problem to have eh? Good news is It'll work out one way or another. :welldone:

Hmmm, now where is that Jones girl?!

Go git it.
                          Last edited by Guitarista; February 2, 2022, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Day 1240!

Flying out tonight. I am excitement. A little nervous around long flight and covid testing requirements syncing up smoothly everywhere, but i'm handing all of that over to my old friend the universe for safe keeping. :thumbsup:

Next post will likely be from some outpost overseas. Hopefully not Duncan's hotdogs at Panama airport where the fella had me snookered as the only joint within kilometres of a healthy food eatery. At around 20 bucks AUD per dawg, i'll pass thanks good buddy. Don't eat the stock amigo.

Go git it and do something nice for yourself.
                            Last edited by Guitarista; February 3, 2022, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Have a great trip G Dude. I want to hear all about her

Comment

Good early sunday morning from Bogota Colombia.

Feb 6th so Day 1242.

Thanks Techstar. Only 13.5 hrs flight from Oz to L.A. which felt long but not toooo bad. However the then 6 hr wait for connecting flight along with 7 hr flight to Colombia almost did me in! lol. Catching up on sleep and back to bed in a minute. Bogota on arrival had grey skies and drizzle as often is the case, around 20C in the daytime. Today in a few hours when day breaks will be my first full day of my travels. Gonna find a good people watching joint to eat and soak up the vibe. First will be an easy run around town and maybe a gym if one nearby. Some music on the street tonight if not raining. Take it easy.

Git it pardner's.

Comment

Working...
                                X