X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    Yo Techstar!

I'm back home. Arrived yesterday after being up for around 30 hours to connect flights and not miss them. Had a good sleep so almost back to normal. The feeling's good.

How are you amigo?

Day 1262. Git it.
    I’m doing well. Happy to hear your back. Air travel has little appeal anymore. Just a way to get to your destination and back. There was a time when I actually enjoyed it.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The third in an ongoing series of curated deep dives, today’s show is a masterclass on addiction & recovery, featuring personal stories of sobriety from past...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hola friends!

Day 1265 and good to be alive eh?!

Am noticing some minor melancholy present which i attribute to post adventure low, after a high vibin' month. Things ebb and flow as nature does, so no big deal. I'm a gonna sit wit it, let it flow through me, and let it be. Nothing is permanent. Feelings, thoughts, move on like clouds in the sky. As long as we don't attach to them. Acknowledge, examine a little, then leave them be.

Today is a gig with my band, so what am i gonna complain about? Nuthin' pilgrim! I'm a hombre fortunado.

Go git it pardner's.

Jones?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 1266, how r trix LC?

Work today and back to reality. I sure left a piece of my heart in Colombia. Some unfinished business i'm working out. But the feeling's good.

Nice to play music wit my band again yesterday. Good crowd. Onwards pilgrim.

Git it Yo!

Comment

Day 1267, feel like heaven dawg.

The feeling's good this tuesday morning. Excercise, speed yoga, breathing/meditation, geetar practice, journal, education/reading all done in the space of around 30 minutes. My regular morning routine. Set's me up and on the right foot for the day. You feelin me homes?

Go git it.

Comment

Day 1269!

The feeling's good. Needing a little extra sleep it seems at the moment as body recalibrates from travel.

Go git it.

Jonesy?
              Last edited by Guitarista; March 9, 2022, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Day 1270!

Git it pardner's.

Comment

Thinking of you bro!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Gidday Techstar,

Must be day 1277 but i ain't one fo countin none.

After returning home from travel with just a couple of bucks in the pocket and a few outstanding costs such as vehicle, am thinking of some extra work for the rest of the year. Shaking things up a little round the joint. Take it easy out there.

Go git it.
                    Last edited by Guitarista; March 17, 2022, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Day 1279!

I'm stilll settling down and settling in to my true self. That's how it feels anyway. Was just reading a list of accomplishments i'm proud of. Many are recent and directly associated with giving up booze. The personal growth continues. And.....................liking it very much. Wonder what today and next week will bring.

Take it easy. Go git some pilgrim.

Comment

Day 1280.

Yo.

Comment

Must be day 1285 but i ain't one fo countin'

Go git it pardner.

Comment

Hola friends,

Day 1289.

Git it pardner.

Comment

Thinking of you G-Man!

Comment

Techie, just to let you know, G msgd me and he did something to his computer and now cant log onto MWO and has emailed the site and is waiting for a reply or something to that affect. He is still happily sober.
                                AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Working...
                                X